Page 229 of 250 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2499

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal

Shop Now
    One cool thing about moving: rediscovering old stuff that had been packed away, like the box of sheet music i have from way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    One cool thing about moving: rediscovering old stuff that had been packed away, like the box of sheet music i have from way back.
    Get it out! I'm actually starting to get okay on mandolin. We can Google Hangouts jam.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

this is all classical and baroque stuff, but maybe we could find some violin/mandolin duet music to play

Yeah, too bad mandolin can't do any classical.

BUT WAIT!

Seriously, though, that's stuff I need to start working on now. Lots of screwing it right up, but I need to start somewhere and mistakes are the foundations of learning.

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Don't you just love how pictures from long-time posters have to get moderated... but there are more spammers on these boards than legitimate users and not a damn thing is being done about that?

Dafuq, MDA?

On the topic of classical music, do you have to pay for most of your sheet music, Saoirse?

baroque mandolin is awesome. hmmm...sheet music? lots of classical sheet music is free online if you search hard enough, but once in a while there's a specific arrangement that i want and can only find it for sale. Why?

yeah, spam sucks. some days the boards are just ridiculous!

Whoa. I could pole vault after hearing that dude stroke a mandolin.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

lol, was that supposed to be lewd? we don't like that kinda' talk 'round here.

Hey, welcome back Saoirse. How long have you been playing the Violin?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Shop Now
    i started around 4th grade, but have only played intermittently as an adult.