Page 192 of 250 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 192

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    My grandmother and grandfather had wide gold bands. I don't think they did the engagement thing. My mom was married once in college, briefly. She has that engagement ring and the one from my dad. My sister and I each have one, I have no idea which is which, but one is platinum and one is white gold. They look pretty identical, very slim silver-looking band with a smallish diamond mounted onit (I don't know what kind of setting it is). My parents wear their simple gold bands 24/7. They are super beat up and scratched, but I think that kind of wear and tear after 28 yrs is beautiful. I'm torn between having something organic looking (smaller than NK's, but I like the celtic style) and something simple that will show the passing of time. I've got time to figure it out =P
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, I have tiny hands, too, and they've only gotten tinier since PB. My wedding band is a 6, and it's held on by the size 5.5 engagement ring that's loose except on the hottest days of the summer. On me, they appear to take up that entire first joint of the ring finger, but that's because I have freakishly knobbly, knuckly hands (I look like I have arthritis in all my finger joints even though I don't.)
    Speaking of hands, does any one else wear rings as spacers because of bent fingers? My pinkies are both curved worse than boomerangs, and if I don't wear rings on both hands, my pinky fingertips rest on top of my ring fingers. It actually looks like I dislocated them both at the outermost joint by 30/45* as a child and it just didn't heal right.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    guess what i found in the oven this morning?
    DSCN0306.jpgDSCN0307.jpg

Did that not stink to high hell??
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

i guess not. i baked some (super easy) gluten free bread last night which smelled a little off, but not enough to arouse suspicion.

mikezentz is offline Member

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Just to confirm- one should NOT bake screwdrivers?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I see your handy little helper has been "fixing" things again! Oh Joy!

that's probably what happened. i caught him again removing the handle from the oven yesterday. i guess i forgot to look for the screwdriver! i found the melted screwdriver while removing a toy phone from the oven.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Oven locks?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome