Page 188 of 251 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2501

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 188

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    OK professor, here's a math quiz to keep you on your toes. If I have 10 strips of bacon, and Jon asks me for 45% of my bacon, how many strip of bacon will I eat?

Answer: 10 strips of bacon.

I'll Rochambeau you for it.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 Guest
    well played sir, well played.

speaking of roshambo...rock, paper, scissors not the more painful alternative, according to Wiki it dates back to the Chinese Han Dynasty (206 BC - 220 AD). Talk about old school gaming.
    Last edited by canio6; 06-12-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    just another quick update: busy week last week. i think i did pretty well on the test, hopefully he graded it last night and we can find out today. a friend might stay the weekend for a retreat sort of thing that's going on in town, and i might watch her kids. so my weekend will be busy as will tomorrow and friday, then back to school on monday. maybe i can rest next week? oh, next test is a week from tomorrow. oy.

canio6 Guest
    You can rest when you are dead. Yeah. Nose to the grindstone and uh, all that jazz.

Seriously though, good luck and hopefully you will get some rest soon.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    As they say, no good deed goes unpunished. That's what you get for inviting the friend over. Or is it no rest for the wicked? Maybe it depends on the day
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

thank you. i just have to remind my introverted self that i'll have solitude in a week or so. i've notified my friend of my need for thinking space and she says she's going to help me with the kids, so who knows. maybe this week will be easier than most? only 4 weeks of class left, i'll have a month to recover before the next semester.

I'd say no rest for the wicked, but then i'd have to sing the Pinky and the Brain song. "what shall we do tonight Brain?" mwahahaha...

also, i bought new sandals. hopefully that will reduce my foot pain.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 06-13-2012 at 10:11 AM.

can i put the world on "ignore" for the next few days? please?!? i had three important phone calls before 8:30 this morning that i hit the "ignore" button on. nothing tragic will happen, i'll call them back. tons of cleaning to do, plus 5 bellies to feed (not including my own), then picking up a sixth belly soon. i've been craving red meat and chocolate, and now i know why; santa claus is in town. i should get ahead on the housework before i hit that week of feeling too tired to do anything.

Don't allude to such things in my presence. I don't handle them well.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Don't allude to such things in my presence. I don't handle them well.
    Is it because he's fat, old, or jolly? In any case- Intolerence!!!!!!

Saoirse- I wish I could say yes. Then learn how to do so from you. (hug) In the meantime, you will have time to yourself soon. Sounds like just in time for that "no energy for the world" time, so, good timing?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula