Page 179 of 250 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 179

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Free AND legal?! I'm out. Maybe acquire music from a friend's MP3 collection? That's technically legal.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Free AND legal?! I'm out. Maybe acquire music from a friend's MP3 collection? That's technically legal.
    There are programs that convert youtube vids to mp3s. Are those legal? I know they are free... >.>
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ohh... wait... I know!
    Check out your library.

Our library has a wide variety of music CDs available to borrow... you can totally download them to a player or burn a disc copy.
    You can never be sure that they'll have exactly what you want... but if you have time to look you might find something worth the time perusing.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    i like norah jones, i have lots of her stuff. she was a recent music theme around our house (i go through music in the same fashion as you).

huh, luftballoons, is there an english version? i've heard that song, but i swear it was in english.

lesser-known bands will sometimes put free music out there as a way to get noticed and heard. lesser-known band wins because people hear their stuff (with the intent that the fans will then buy the non-free songs), fans win because they get to try out a band before risking $ on something that might suck. producers lose because fans and bands have diverted them through self-publishing, cheap advertising and whatnot.

oh right, i should check out the university library! i've already browsed our public library, which is why i'm such a big fan of Fairport Convention and Pentangle. i wonder if the uni library has anything.

*ahem* i think you guys are focusing too much on this "legal" part. what should i put in my van?

Yes... there is an English version... I just prefer the original.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

checking it out so i can hear what they're saying. i bet if i was very attentive, i might be able to understand about 60% of the german version, but that's not happening.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    It's clearly about 99 balloons, right? Wonderful floating balloons...

that, i don't know. there were an awful lot of explosions for it to be just about balloons!

Ahhh... no, not about ballons.
    But here is the english version just to clear things up.
    (Nena is still HAWT btw! )
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche