Page 174 of 250 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 174

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    lol. what was the principle in grease? was it that you should objectify yourself to get what you want? bend your morals to suit your man?

FW- the sugar HELPED. i had been eating meat and veg while still getting enough carbs from fruit and sweet potatoes, which is when the insomnia started. the night that i made a half recipe of angel food cake and ate it 30 min before bed, i fell asleep much sooner and slept better. so i think it's a matter of just needing food before bed.

drssgchic- maybe i should be a librarian for halloween. that would be an easy outfit to assemble, and i've always been bookish.

aww, such a rebel FW! i was only in the principal's office once, it was to ask to graduate early. he said "why not?" so i did. he actually stood up for me against the counselor, who was recommending that i had to graduate with the rest of my class even though i had all my credits and a 3.75 GPA. i really liked our principal, i think he was a good guy who did his best to create a positive environment, and i'm really happy to know that he was promoted to superintendent.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 05-31-2012 at 11:02 AM.

The sugar helped, huh? Seems odd, but if it works, it works!

You don't have to wait to dress up as a librarian. Seriously.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I was referring to the principle part, but, yes, you summed it up nicely. Conform!

Yep- you should totally do it. But the sexy librarian thing, not the frumpy kind (Actually, librarians tend to be pretty awesome people)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

i like most librarians, except the ones who like to yell at people out of sheer boredom so they feel useful.

i might later, just for fun. i have the clothing for it, and some of hubby's spare glasses.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 05-31-2012 at 12:01 PM.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i like most librarians, except the ones who like to yell at people out of sheer boredom so they feel useful.
    *shussssssssssssssssssssh!*

ah, usefulness thy name is Canio6
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

i dunno about this librarian thing. i might have to find a pushup bra. otoh, my hair is already in a bun because i haven't showered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i dunno about this librarian thing. i might have to find a pushup bra. otoh, my hair is already in a bun because i haven't showered yet.
    Push up bra my rearend! C'mon lady I've seen those things!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    It's not hard. "Modest" clothes (clingy yet chin to toes works well), glasses to glare over, and a bun. Carry a book. Or a ruler. Wait- that's a nun
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Push up bra my rearend! C'mon lady I've seen those things!
    whah?? oh right. lol, and i can't blame alcohol either. it was a misleading perspective. "objects may appear larger" and that that jazz.
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    It's not hard. "Modest" clothes (clingy yet chin to toes works well), glasses to glare over, and a bun. Carry a book. Or a ruler. Wait- that's a nun
    hmmm...

If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.