Page 173 of 250 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 173

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    okay, so yesterday i was nutrient-poor and calorie/sugar-rich. or at least calorie-normal, sugar-rich, and nutrient-semi poor. whatever the case, today, i'm going to eat well again. i think the insomnia has been caused by hunger, because i have been getting hungry a little before bed and thinking "it's alright, i can just eat first thing in the morning." so i'll probably start having a small snack before bed as well.

breakfast: something with ground pork and kale. then grocery shopping.

Be careful, Cori. Some of Saoirse's FB friends are a bit dodgy...

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    okay, so yesterday i was nutrient-poor and calorie/sugar-rich. or at least calorie-normal, sugar-rich, and nutrient-semi poor. whatever the case, today, i'm going to eat well again. i think the insomnia has been caused by hunger, because i have been getting hungry a little before bed and thinking "it's alright, i can just eat first thing in the morning." so i'll probably start having a small snack before bed as well.

breakfast: something with ground pork and kale. then grocery shopping.
    I find that when I splurge on sugar, it screws with my sleep. Get the flips. So maybe it's not caloric deficit causing the insomnia. Oh, esp. if I combine sugar & alcohol.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    A mean librarian? With a smile? Nah. You need glasses, a bun, and a half un-buttoned butten down blouse . . . oops- channeling the guys there for a minute

Of course, this is coming from someone who was told "We have the perfect part for you!" in highschool. The principle in Grease.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Of course, this is coming from someone who was told "We have the perfect part for you!" in highschool. The principle in Grease.
    I think you mean princiPAL. Because he is your PAL.

Yeah. All those good times I had hanging out in the princiPAL's office. Memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I think you mean princiPAL. Because he is your PAL.

Yeah. All those good times I had hanging out in the princiPAL's office. Memories!
    I freely admit that I spell artistically. (Yes, that was the one I was looking for. The principle went to a much cuter freshman)

The one time I was called down there- out of my very favorite class- he spent half the time asking about my sister that was on exchange overseas. You pulled me out of Advanced English to talk about HER?! Oh, and to ignore my perfectly reasonable points about why assigning seats on the bus was asinine.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    The one and only time I ever went to the principal's office was when the sub got REALLY pissed and dragged the whole class down there. I listened to her rant and rave and thought "I was just reading a book after I finished my work. Wha'd I do to end up in here?"
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I freely admit that I spell artistically. (Yes, that was the one I was looking for. The principle went to a much cuter freshman)
    Oh, it wasn't really a correction. It just brought back memories of a ninth grade Spirit Rally in which the principal informed all of us that he was our PAL because it was in his job title. PrinciPAL, kids!

I never attended a Spirit Rally again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Oh, it wasn't really a correction. It just brought back memories of a ninth grade Spirit Rally in which the principal informed all of us that he was our PAL because it was in his job title. PrinciPAL, kids!

I never attended a Spirit Rally again.
    Lol, aaw. I can totally see that happening . . .

Got called to the 'pal's office when I got busted for running an underground newspaper. (It was the 70s, after all.) Did some quick thinking and parlayed punishment into a deal for the school to start publishing a fiction mag, so that was cool. A couple of years ago I emailed the teacher who was overseeing it, and she didn't even know (or care) about the story behind it. And now they changed the name from Nexus to something else, so I've been neatly spackled over.