Page 172 of 250 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 172

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Just my 2 cents....... but the neighbors need to be approached causiously with "creeper alert"! If a neighbor touched me that way - he'd have my foot in his "boys"! As for the kids........... I'd be thinking "perv alert!" Just because wife seems "nice" doesn't mean she isn't a perv too. Don't let you're kids play at their house.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

thank you. i've been watching them closely. adults can put on a normal face, but kids can't hold that for long. the kids are over here frequently, so i listen to what they say and how they play with each other. other than that one instance, i haven't heard anything from the kids that makes me wonder, but they're all very much on probation in my mind.

soo interesting...when i see an avatar of a lady or gent who is very attractive, i think "oh how attractive." usually the avatar is of someone who's half-naked or has obviously prepared themselves in some way for the picture. but when i've had avatars like that, i've thought "god you're trying too hard" even though i only posted the avatar because i thought it looked nice. anyway, just a thought that passed my brain. my current avatar reminds me of a crabby librarian. maybe i should just do some random pic so i don't think about it. not that i'm kept up at night thinking about my avatar or anything, that's kind of silly. just a thought that passed my mind while i was browsing facebook.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Heh... once or twice a year I have a FB pic that is of "ME"... the rest of the time it's usually something random and weird, possibly seasonal, that strikes my mood. My picture is generally more about entertaining me than saying "hey look at me" or "some "this is me now" thing.

Right now it's a head shot of Rango... the chameleon from the movie of the same title. I recently watched the movie and it was wonderful... CHOCK FULL of movie and literary references that only an nerd could love. Plus, he's kind of aqua like my hair!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i might have to check out Rango, i believe it's available for streaming on netflix.

i'm totally amused every time i see that squishy baby girl eat that kitten. i also like pics of people's faces because i feel more like i'm conversing with a person rather than just responding to stimuli. i like to think that i could spot my MDA friends in a crowd. are we facebook friends? i don't think we are.

oops...i just broke a mirror. i wasn't even looking in it!!

We are not yet FB friends...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

i'd like to be facebook friends, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i'd like to be facebook friends, would you?
    Sure... PM details?
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche