Page 140 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 140

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    sorry for the confusion.

hubby and i went on a little lunch date today; walking around downtown and then stopping for lunch at an italian ristorante. i had some of the bread and oil, as well as a panini, salad, and tomato bisque soup. then we stopped at a deli and i bought a very disappointing cupcake. it had such promise but was hopelessly dry. i couldn't find one of my sandals before leaving the house so (at the urging of the hubby) wore my heels, and now have blisters. oh where are you right Chaco sandal?? i've had them for a few years and would be rather distraught if i had to buy new ones.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Oh the drama of lost sandals! I have a pair that I bought at the renesance festival ($70 - exspensive to me) and couldn't find them for like 2 weeks of searching (they are a dream, soft suade and purple). Sorry about your blisters- coconut oil seems to heal everthing else, so...

Hope you and hubby had fun anyway!

feet will be fine, and i found the lost sandal. It's an $80 pair which is a lot of money to me. plus they're in good shape and we have a history! i hate shopping for new shoes.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I so get that - some are always in shopping mode while others must be in a mood!

yes. i did go shopping for clothes yesterday and amazingly found a few cute pieces. one is a strapless brown dress that i'm itching to wear. the other is a cute top which is sort of funny- it's a belly shirt (boo "tiger stripes), with an ornate buck picture on the front. "nice rack"

nice rack.jpg
    Last edited by Saoirse; 05-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Tiger stripes. lol Yay for new clothes!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

finally, anticuchos for dinner. this is the one thing hubby has wanted me to make for him. i'm serving with a yellow pepper sauce and vegetable shish-kabobs.

Roasted Yellow Pepper Sauce Recipe | MyRecipes.com

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    My hubby would like that too! I bookmarked the recipe, I'll have to make that soon. I make a red pepper sauce that is sort of similar but it has ground walnuts.

walnuts? interesting. i've never made the sauce before, but we've served the anticuchos (using beef heart) to guests a few times. nothing but compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn207 View Post
    Ms. fai, the only thing i'm consistent about is my lack of consistency. but, i'm not sweating it at this point. i'll worry about it later when the babe's a little older. good for you for nursing until 2. that's a much better start than the vast majority of us have had!
    i need patrick in here to tell off the spammers. he's much better at it than i am.