Page 137 of 250 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 137

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hubby and i had a little date today: target shooting. 'Twas fun, but not really my thing. we stood out in the 90F sun for around 2 hours. my shoulders are burnt and i'm tired/achy from dehydration (trying to force water down, but it's really unappealing). toddler has been super whiny today, just as he settled down and cuddled with me in bed, i had to get up because someone was supposed to be over at 5. still waiting, 30 min later. i'd rather be in bed. bitch and moan. oh, and while i'm at it, of course i wore a low-ish cut top, knowing the risk. well, a spent casing ejected down my tank top and got stuck in my bra. all i could do was bend over and pull my top away because i still had the pistol in my hand. I have blisters on my breast.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Well that'll teach ya, Little Lady. Sorry to hear about your burns.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    I have blisters on my breast.
    ouch. I've had plenty of brass burn but never in an area quite that sensitive. ouch, ouch and double ouch. That is the suck
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

yeah, i'm over it though. still have the headache.

how do i cook eye of round steaks? they are little cylinders, maybe around 2-3" in diameter. i'm reading online that they need to be braised, so it doesn't really make sense that they were cut into these tiny steak dimensions. i guess that means i should defrost the sirloins; we were hoping to grill.

i stayed a little more physically active lately, riding my bike and stuff. though the weather's taking a turn for the worst, so i guess i'm going to be a lazy bum for the next few days. also, little guy is still sick so hubby and i are going to miss our date tomorrow.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Braising is best for eye of round or it can get tough.

Sucks about the little one being sick. Just get a bottle of wine and a good movie and have date night right there in the house.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

little guy doesn't want to be left alone for more than a few minutes at a time. he won't take naps without someone physically present during the whole nap, and doesn't want to be out of contact with anyone while he's awake. *shrug* this too shall pass. hopefully he'll feel better before hubby leaves again and we can have dates next week. it just sucks because we have weekly minimums that we have to pay the daycare, so we're wasting $$. oh well.

LSUhoneybadger is offline Junior Member
    Women and guns. Hot in more than one way.

Click Here

yep, that about sums it up. the blister burst and now my breast looks really fucked up. maybe it will scar.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    yep, that about sums it up. the blister burst and now my breast looks really fucked up. maybe it will scar.
    I wonder if guys dig scars like chicks dig 'em on guys?