Page 132 of 250 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2499

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal

Shop Now
    I now need a either a keyboard or a piano. That's the only instrument I've ever played, aside from caterwauling in the choir.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Hey NK, Let's put up singing videos. We could call it "MDA idol".

lol, thanks iniquity.

yes! that would be awesome! maybe we could all agree on a song arrangement and try to put together a song. it would be doubly awesome if someone could come up with catchy lyrics about being primal. do you think mark sisson would give us a cow if we did?

guitar, mandolin, singers, violin, keyboard...anyone else? i'd love to hear your voices. paula, i'd imagine you singing a sultry contralto, is that about right?
    Last edited by Saoirse; 04-13-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Got it in one. OK, the contralto part at least. :P My new voice teacher referred to me as a tenor.

Hang on. I thought tenor was male and contralto was female in the same range? Hmm, maybe I just have a decent high-tenor, then
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

"The House of the Primal Blueprint"

There is a place on the internet,
    they call Mark's Daily Apple.
    It's been the ruin of many a poor vegan.
    Thank God I wasn't one.

***Ok, Who has the next verse?
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Hang on. I thought tenor was male and contralto was female in the same range? Hmm, maybe I just have a decent high-tenor, then
    Exactly, that's why I thought it was funny. She is a Jazz trumpeter. I don't think they use the term contralto. lol
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

i was going to use the term tenor but then double-checked my terminology. either way, i got the right pitch range.

suh-weet! the kids (including the one i'm watching) are all running crazy in the backyard!

skink- coulda fooled me if you had just kept quiet. "wow skink, you're a great performer. got any tips for a wannabe?" all the while thinking "muscles and long hair....drool..."
    Last edited by Saoirse; 04-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.

I'm a high alto/ low soprano, depending on the song.

My mother was a Neo'
    She passed on the old genes
    My father was an fat chef man
    Down ina Sad Town
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Shop Now
    Awesome! Next?