Page 13 of 250 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 13

Duewwrarburry0 is offline Junior Member

I couldn't believe my eyes

Primal Fuel
    You made a few first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will cross in conjunction with with your position here at www.marksdailyapple.com. best exercise to lose weight

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Probably true for a lot of people. :(
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Probably true for a lot of people.
    you're probably right.

night #4 of sick baby. ugh. i'm really shocked that i haven't been tempted by emotional eating.

I'm sympathetic, ugh! What's going on with the poor kidlet?

And yes, be proud of yourself not only for the lack of comfort munchies but also for supporting your baby well. I know that can be challenging whether we let the kids see that or not.

If you believe in universal balance, I might've taken some of your good baby luck -- our kid slept 8 hours for the first time!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

haha, that's somewhat of a comfort. he has a stuffy/runny nose and bouts of coughing fits. last night he was sort of gagging and grunting- i imagine that's caused by all of the phelgm he's undoubtedly swallowing. i think we have only another night or two of this.

i have a tendency to let my kids know it, at least when i'm feeling stressed out. i sort of blew up at the kids yesterday morning. i was trying to wash pans and make breakfast, the baby was crying at my ankles to be picked up, and the kids were clamouring for me to spell things for them. no one was really asking for anything unreasonable, but all at once it was too much for my tired hungry brain, so i blew up. they were okay, no tears or anything, and my 7 yo said "i'm sorry mom, i didn't know that you didn't get any sleep last night." still, i'm sure there was a more appropriate way for me to let them know that i was feeling overwhelmed.

Ugh, wow, it must be especially tough to be sick when you're so little. You can't blow your nose or take really good medication... you don't even understand that it will Get Better eventually. Poor lil' guy.

Hey, that's natural. And at least you know and acknowledge that you have that tendency; it may not seem like it, but surely that helps you contain it more than some people in denial do(n't). And when it does happen, like yesterday morning, thankfully the kids took it in stride. Meeting you halfway, and all.

If I had a dollar every time I told my pre-verbal babies "AAAGH what do you waaaant? I don't understand why you're crying!!" I could get them some gift cards at Toys R Us.

lol. i grew up with a mom who frequently lost in a big way. i think if i'm not calling names, hurting anyone (intentionally or not), or destroying things then it's okay to lose it once in a while, as long as i remember that i'm acting as a role model even when i'm at my worst. i've come a long way (I, too, have yelled because of, or pleaded with pre-verbal humanoids). i try not to disturb the peace too much.

YAY! he slept!! i didn't have to get out of bed last night! well, except at around 1 to change his diaper and grab a blanket out of the dryer. but, i didn't have to get out of bed to sit up with him while he coughed.

Ooh, maybe it's contagious. Yay!! I know that's a big deal!