Page 129 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 129

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ha! Even the spammers don't want you to feel alone!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    aww thank you spammer! they really like jenny quotes.

lonely feelings mostly gone. there's some pretty complex stuff going on in my head right now. :/

oh boy, I just ate around 1/2lb ground beef and I feel much much better. I guess i really needed some meat!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I'm lonely and I need some meat. HMMM. I'm glad things feel better. Dumb husbands!

lol, that may have bee intentional, but also true in multiple ways. neither sexual frustration nor anemia are very pleasant.

the smaller two and i walked to the park. it's not a long walk by any means, but on the upper limits of what i consider "okay" while carrying a kid (~1/2 mi), and being expected to run and play with kids while we're there. we were supposed to have a high of 52F, but I was warm in short sleeves and jeans. anyway, we had a good time. the trees are blooming in various shades of white and pink, and the tulips, daffodils, violets, and various other flowers are in full bloom.

It really bothers me that i become so tired with exercise. what we did today was a big improvement over what i could endure a few years ago, but still. 1/2 mile? i should be able to do more than that without feeling too tired. i like to say that i'm a couch potato, but unfortunately it goes deeper than that. i suspect i have a nutritional imbalance which impairs my ability to retain enough water or maybe use energy efficiently. it's not that i get tired, per se, but rather, overheated, and muscles that i don't even really use become sluggish. i suppose i should be chugging bone broths or something. i think i have some chicken broth in the fridge.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Do you get bloated hands and/or feet when you're moving/standing for a while or in the heat? Generally I think that's a sign of electrolyte imbalance and a homemade electrolyte drink (water with blackstrap molasses, raw honey, salt...natural minerals I guess) could help with that. I get tired very easily when this happens to me (a lot, especially in the heat) and I don't know if it's just how I'm made, and I'll always have it, or it's some kind of deficiency that makes me leak minerals too much or something heh
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

hmm..no bloating. just a lot of thirst, sluggish muscles, and feeling really exhausted. and overheating, if the temp outside is above 70sih.