Page 128 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 128

Lizard is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow that looks amazing. I think I might have seen the recipe in your previous posts, but would love to try it if you would share the recipe
    Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

Restarted the journey:
    SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
    CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
    GW: 130lbs

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    We don't do anything for Easter now. When our son was younger (he turned 14 yesterday) we used to have an egg hunt and of course a special meal. When he was 9 or 10 he asked us why we celebrated Christmas when we weren't christian. He had a good point. We all then decided to celebrate the Winter and Summer Solstice instead. We also usually have a special meal for the equinox, eating foods that are unique to that time of year.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    that's pretty cool. we celebrate easter because it's fun; no special resurrection story or anything like that. we've had/been to equinox and solstice celebrations but generally those days are only marked by an explanation of what solstice or equinox means.

lizard: the recipe is a modified Julia Child's recipe:
    Chocolate Mousse Pie : The Hungry Engineer

*sigh* I guess we're having issues again. I'm feeling rather alone right now.

Aila is offline Senior Member
    Hi Saoirse,

Hmmm. Just wanted to say that although I don't think I've said hello to you here before, I've certainly read your posts both here and elsewhere. You and I started around the same time (me 12/1/10, although I didn't start my journal till a few weeks later).

Although I'm not 100% sure about that to which you might be referring in your post above, I want to let you know that at least around these parts, you are not alone at all. You are a much valued member of this community!

When I have times like that, I remind myself that they are like the clouds. Sure, those times come, they cover up the sun, and all seems gloomy for a while...but they do pass, and the sun comes out again. Hang in there.
    48 yo single mom
    5'2", goal weight 110lb/50kg
    Healing from a very well-intentioned (but disastrous) near lifelong vegetarianism...

183.0 - CW FIFTY POUNDS RELEASED!
    233 - SW

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

thank you for the kind words.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Hi, Saoirse! I'm sorry you're having issues again, even if I have no idea what you're talking about.

issues=relationship. thanks for the sympathy.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Ouch. Relationship issues especially blow. We love you, chiquita, and hope that makes you feel a little less alone.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalCon New York
    it does. thank you. i guess issues have resolved, i'm not really sure. but i'm still lonely. it's okay though.