Page 120 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2499

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal

canio6 Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    uhoh, where did i do that?
    Maybe you didn't and my reading comprehension skills suck while I am blind lol. I was just poking fun at you anyway. Nothing serious

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Of course not, you blame the kids for the stretchmarks!

The portulaca are beautiful. They might work at my house.
    i should. i remember my mom doing that!

i like the portulaca (well because i can ignore them and they live) because they're compact as well.

found it jon. maybe it's out of context, maybe not. i assume that what's said in a thread is mainly wrt that thread.

canio6 Guest
    found it jon. maybe it's out of context, maybe not. i assume that what's said in a thread is mainly wrt that thread.
    understood. I was seeing it from the quote itself. If someone read canio6: "Women's opinions do not matter" (or whatever I said along those lines) as a stand alone quote it is far different from the context of the whole post that was basically (paraphrased) "If a man is insecure about their body women's opinions do not matter" in that it will not change their opinion. If that make sense. As a stand alone it appears as if I am saying the opinion of women on all topics does not matter, which, well, that is a whole different post Either way no worries.

Edit: lawl...you responded to that thread in a manner which makes this whole post make me look like more a dick. That is hilarious I need to learn to quit while I am behind.
    Last edited by canio6; 04-05-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Oh we want you to look like a dick on the wider forum. That way no other women will try to join your Harem. :P

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh we want you to look like a dick on the wider forum. That way no other women will try to join your Harem. :P
    lol. I have a Harem now? When was I going to be informed?

Wait, who lumped me into this harem? Unless he enjoys the abuse, I shouldn't be in the harem.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

wait, what are you guys all doing in my thread? to quote S&G: "i'm an island beyotches" and this is no man's land!

(aww now i'm feeling popular)

sorry for making you look like a dick, it was completely unintentional.

canio6 Guest
    sorry for making you look like a dick, it was completely unintentional.
    You didn't. Your response was great. I just didn't see it until after I had responded. Now what is this no man's land thing? You turning into a she grok only journal?

lol, your opinion doesn't count because you have A PENIS!! no. i like penises, so you're safe here.

canio6 Guest
    Shop Now
    lol, your opinion doesn't count because you have A PENIS!! no. i like penises, so you're safe here.
    Well, I am rather attached to mine. Beyond that you can have them. Appreciate the welcome though.