Page 108 of 251 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2501

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 108

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Hello pg. 108!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Well did your tongue fall out? Are you looking longingly at your children and wondering, "Tastes like chicken?".
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

geostump is online now Senior Member
    My MIL is allergic to berries and this happens to her when she eats them. IDK, maybe you are developing a reaction to them. I'd say get yourself to a doctor. And stay away from kids, I've heard they are chewy if not properly prepared.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I think sometimes when they're deleting spam, it messes up the page count temporarily. I don't think there are actually posts on the "missing" page.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

I know there are posts on pg. 107, i can see them in Chrome but not firefox. if i completely cleared my browsing history and everything, i could probably see it in firefox too, but i prefer not to type more than i have to.

kids don't look tasty, just aggravating. the biggest kid and i had quite the fight last night about bedtime. then the wee one had trouble falling asleep (he seemed to not like how the blankets touched his toes, but he wanted blankets on; i couldn't figure it out). on the upside, the middle child is feeling much better today, so i can send her and the wee one to daycare and stop off at the doctor. i'm now leaning more toward oral thrush, but i don't know why berries would precipitate an overgrowth. hopefully the doc can help me out on this one as it's not the most sugary thing that i've eaten. i also might be starting my period, which would explain a lot of the other symptoms that i didn't really list.

mud flinger- i think you were thinking of coxsackie virus, but the sores aren't in the right places for that. they're not really sores so much as inflamed taste buds, and my entire mouth and upper throat feel burned. thankfully, it's reducing quite a bit, though i think it has made me lose a little weight because eating is so unappealing to me right now. eh, it needed to come off anyway. the other weird thing is a sort of film over all my teeth, which i have been brushing away often. and my teeth feel weaker. not having dental insurance really sucks. i'll let you guys know what i find out.

the weather here has been sooo gorgeous! i'm working up the nerve to put on a sundress (i love the idea of dresses, and the comfort, but i always feel awkward like it's unnatural for me). also, the grocery store has a GF chocolate cake in stock that i've wanted to try. it's definitely not the best thing for my mouth, but i also don't want to fixate on it for days and then go crazy. so i think i'm wearing a sundress to go out and buy some chocolate cake!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    gluten free cake!!!! yay.

all 990 calories and 150g carbs were heavenly!! lol, i still can't believe i ate all that. i'm going to punish myself tomorrow morning with a lovely steak and sauteed cauliflower.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I love that you dressed up to buy cake.