Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Journal (Marloe)...the beginning page 6

Marloe Guest

Shop Now

Well here I am back again. Been disinterested of late, but in the meantime found the Gabriel Method. I find it compatible with MDA.

I have not been a true primal eater in the last while and I wonder if I ever will be. The 80/20 rule is the only thing that keeps me coming back to the idea of primal eating. Today I had bread, and I feel not one bit guilty doing it. I have had it with guilt trips. No more. I shall continue to go for the good and the natural mostly, but hey, this is life and it is varied in all ways.

Jedi is offline Member

never heard of the Gabriel Method, Marloe, what's that?

Marloe Guest

Hi Jedi

It is a non-diet way to lose weight which deals with emotional issues and much more. Visualisation, affirmation, alpha waves and good sleep, finding out why your body wants to be fat and training your body to want to be thin...kind of in a nutshell. I am really glad I got the book and downloaded the CD. I have been listening to the CD for 3 days now and it certainly is having some sort of an effect on me. A good one. He advocates eating live, natural foods which is why I said it is compatible with MDA. He really doesn't suggest dieting at all, just eating live foods and getting back to wanting to exercise...using our genetic memory as hunter gatherers, fight or flight etc. I think it is going to be a revolutionary book and will be a classic one day. Try it. Google Gabriel Method and it will take you to the website. Bon soir

Marloe Guest

Jedi

Jon Gabriel has some food suggestions that are not like primal eating, but if you look at the concept overall, it seems good. I have been heard to say that I will never again deny myself any food group, and even though I know that fruit, nuts, seeds, healthy fats, vegetables, meat, eggs, poultry and fish are the main ingredients in a healthy diet, I am never going to say never again.

See you on this journey to health

Marloe Guest

Breakfast 2 fried eggs, 2 slices streaky bacon, 1 slice seed bread, 1 tsp butter, 1 cup of Earl Grey tea with full cream milk.

1 iced tea

Going to do a yoga class now...

Jedi is offline Member

thanks Marloe, have a good day PS I lived in Muizenberg for six months in 1991 great memories!

CooperRichardson Guest

Good!A balanced diet keeps you cool and relaxed.Stress managementcan be made through good food.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456