Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World's soon to be fattest woman... page

iniQuity is offline Senior Member

World's soon to be fattest woman...

Primal Fuel
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/n...WiCg3yjEWaxx9N

NJ woman (why did you pick my state, why?) plans to become the world’s fattest/heaviest… and is asking for you to help foot the bill.

Obviously all sorts of things are wrong with this, IMO.

- If you pay for her to eat, you’re effectively paying for her to die. I know this will rub some folks off the wrong way, and I apologize, but I hope she dies before reaching her goal, I can’t help but feel that way. I hate the fact that she’s glorifying her ridiculously unhealthy lifestyle and that others would find it cool. Honestly, I don’t see this as any different than a heroin junkie striving to shoot the biggest whatever-you-call it and boasting about it.

- Guinness world record had to pull their “fattest pet” category fearing people were just stuffing their pets silly. In this case though they’re just “telling it like it is” really assholes? How about you stop giving these people the spot-light. If that category didn’t exist (and I would say the same about world’s skinniest, I’m assuming that also exists) people wouldn’t do this to themselves since there’d be no reward, no goal to achieve.

- She’s got a kid.

She’s getting offers for TV and book deals: http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._wants_to.html

Wow. What a world we live in.

afsjesse is offline Senior Member
    Sickening....

junebu8 is offline Senior Member
    That's just heartbreakingly stupid. And she has kids, who are watching and learning.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    My biggest gripe is that she WANTS to do this. She's not alone either, there's a huge movement of women obsessed with gaining more weight and a sexually driven male audience that are encouraging them. The whole thing is pretty twisted. If big women turn you on that's swell, I find many to be appealing as well, but the morbidly obese I just can't see it. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but ... man.

gingergenocide is offline Junior Member
    At least there's no reference to "artery clogging saturated fat", she'll be removed from the gene pool reasonably quickly methinks.

NMA123 is offline Junior Member
    I wonder if she is ever going to regret this decision? I feel for her kids not just because of her bad example but because of how they are likely going to be teased in school because of her.

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMA123 View Post
    I wonder if she is ever going to regret this decision? I feel for her kids not just because of her bad example but because of how they are likely going to be teased in school because of her.
    I doubt she'll be around to do any regretting.

elwyne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenikinz View Post
    sure I would love to be able to sit around and eat crap all day
    would you really? once you know what it's like to feel well, would you really like to go back to feeling like crap?

momofredheads is offline Senior Member
    Well I guess this takes the phrase "more cushion for the pushin" to a whole other level.

That is just awful in all seriousness, I think it is a shame. My answer to you about of course only in NJ, well we don't have to look very far for reality TV stars, do we? Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, The housewives of NJ, the list goes on and so apparently is the bandwagon and those willing to jump on it. I think it is disgusting what she is willing to do for some fame and a horrible example to her children. She will never be able to be 'normal' without major surgery if she were to lose that weight, that is if she doesn't die from heart failure.
    ~*Lori*~
    my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
    my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
    CW 192

Tawny is offline Senior Member
    People pay money to watch her eat? Really? Just that picture of her with all that fast food is sickening to me... The world is truly made of all kinds of people.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast