Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primal Journal Deepthought page 3

deepthought is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Summer is here, less time online. will start updating by mid August again. Then I will breaf you on my summer experience with being more Paleo...

deepthought is offline Junior Member

Finally back on the forum! I´ve missed you all!

Here´s my summer resumé:

Since I am a teacher I have a long summer holiday and I really dont want to spend it in front of my computer. Because of this I have been gone for a long time. Since I realized that my dailies all look the same since since i eat the same kind of stuff every day I will not post my daily eating more but try to focus on sharing my other experiences this summer(hope some of you will find them helpful)

Today I want to talk about the positive effect of being eating primal/paleo while doing hard housework. I´ve been more paleo this summer since almst all dairy is gone from my diet. This summer I have been building a new bathroom in our house, and had to take down and rebuild tree walls. It is amazing how you can go on for hour after hour without beeing hungry or tired. My wife has to drag me down when it is snacktime. The old me would have had to eat every two hours to be able to do that. I´ve turned into a working machine! One thing I miss though, is the former compulsary "building beers".

The housefixing has been my only strength workout this summer, but my shape is exellent. Try this to get ripped!

Back soon...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123