Thread: Vaccination Recovery

Vaccination Recovery

Shop Now
    It's looking more and more as if I'll be traveling to Afghanistan sometime next year - I sell to the military. I've been avoiding it primarily because I dread having to get all the vaccinations. I know Cillakat has mentioned vitamin D. I'd love some direct references to any info on how to protect myself and recover from all this crap. Ideas? Thanks.

Here are a few good ideas. I like that some of them are primal....IF, sunshine, vitamin C.

http://www.amazing-glutathione.com/v...ification.html

Thanks Zophie! Wow, that recommends fasting up to 6 days. Well that won't happen, but an IF before and after couldn't hurt.

My Chiropractor gave me the following homeopathaic after I had an adverse reaction to a vaccine:
    Bio Active Homeopathic VAX its made by Bio Active Nutritional
    I give it to my kids after they gets vaccines and I take it after I get the flu vaccine...

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Shijin13 View Post
    My Chiropractor gave me the following homeopathaic after I had an adverse reaction to a vaccine:
    Bio Active Homeopathic VAX its made by Bio Active Nutritional
    I give it to my kids after they gets vaccines and I take it after I get the flu vaccine...
    I go to a practitioner who also uses Bio Active products and they rock. He's helped me to clear a difficult bacterial/viral/mycoplasma combo with them.