Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams more vivid after going primal?

Shop Now
    Absolutely. I could NEVER remember my dreams prior to going Primal. Now my dreams are vivid, real & can remember most of my dreams now.

See this link for many more AMAZING side effects from going Primal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...little-bonuses

Grizz

I notice this effect more when i don't jerk off for a while, or when i go to bed with an empty stomach.

My sleep and dreams have improved with primal and even further with magnesium and zinc supplements.
    Start weight 403 09/29/2010
    Current weight 335
    On my way to becoming half the man I used to be...

I think my dreams are more vivid too recently. Which is not great if you have a zombie apocalypse nightmare from watching too much Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    I think my dreams are more vivid too recently. Which is not great if you have a zombie apocalypse nightmare from watching too much Walking Dead.
    haha at least you will be prepared when the zombie apocalypse finally comes!

Learn More
    I have also been dreaming more lately, or remembering I had a dream. I have given this some thought and wonder if it has anything to do with ketones. Native Americans would go to a sacred place and fast for a few days to bring on dreams, go on a vision quest. Could being low carb, be doing the same thing to our body as fasting does, putting the body into ketosis? Was that the trigger for their dreams/visions?