Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet up in Dallas, TX Thanksgiving Week page

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Meet up in Dallas, TX Thanksgiving Week

Primal Fuel
    It looks like we'll have a large number of people in the DFW area around Thanksgiving, including people who normally wouldn't be there. I'm trying to get a meet- up scheduled for Friday or Saturday at a fairly primal friendly restaurant, or at a place we can all hang out and come and go.
    I was thinking the Cafe Brazil on Central (6420 N. Central Expressway Dallas, Texas 75206-410)on either day for lunch or breakfast, but any other ideas are more than welcome.
    Who'd be up for this? Anyone got any brilliant ideas?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

anyone?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Hey woman! Sorry I didn't get back to you before. I was trying to work out scheduling with my mom. She has us all planned out and I needed to know the plan ie iceskating, horseback riding, visiting a farm in east plano, great wolf lodge on thursday afternoon thru friday.

I think I can escape the mayhem that will be GWL on Friday and come hang with you. Probably afternoonish and on is good to avoid the morning traffic craziness due to black friday shopping. DH is going to a hockey game with stepdad et al so if we wait until evening, it'd be me, my mom and the kids...but in the afternoon, I can be kid-free.

K

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    The only concern about cafe brazil.....do we really want to do big food when we all just had big food? Though cafe brazil does sound good....

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Doesn't have to be there. I was thinking more that it was a different type of food than we'd all had the day before.
    We could just find a park or something. I don't know how anyone else would feel abt Kiest Park or another one with a decent walking path and open space.
    Maybe, depending on the number of people, we could actually meet somewhere like a coffee shop. I was just afraid of overrunning wherever it was we went.
    Friday afternoon sounds GREAT. That way, folks who are travelling can have the weekend if they need it to travel.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Denali293 is offline Junior Member
    Hahahahaha. So ironic that I will be in Houston!

Eh, no worries. Another meetup will come around. Maybe try to set one up in Houston?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Denali293 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe around Christmas? I live in Cali but I'm from Houston and go back to visit la mama every year for the holidays. I just really like the TX contingency on this board!

I won't be there, but set up a thread about it and ask! No harm can come of it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    bump
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast