Thread: Anti-Aging? page

zoebird is offline Senior Member

Anti-Aging?

One thing that I have noticed about those people doing/going primal--including those who have been doing it for many years--is that they don't seem to age!

I mean, look at Mark. I know people his age who easily look MUCH older, and I know people my age who would give anything to look as good. And then i checked out some other sites, and i found a 72 year old woman who looks like she's in her early 40s.

Now, i'm only 34 and i look young to boot (most people guess my age around 25-28), but to me, this whole thing bodes well. Continue with a healthy lifestyle, and voila! look younger for a long time! Sweet deal!

Anyone else notice this? Any of you over 40s, over 50s, over 60s, over 70s and potentially well beyond look (and feel) younger?

lizch is offline Senior Member
    I'm 46. My hands went from definitely aged (I called them Granny-hands!) to smooth, elastic skin, that's so soft I sometimes just sit and rub them!

I think my face also looks younger (though losing weight is always a mixed-blessing--less fat to fill out the wrinkles

I for sure FEEL younger.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Check out Art De Vany for inspiration: http://www.arthurdevany.com/

Better picture here: http://blog.msmusclesfitness.com/200...mikes-way.aspx

peril is offline Senior Member
    I'm 52. My wife keeps telling me I look drawn and older. But I've only been doing this for a bit over 12 months and the weight loss has brought some wrinkles. My skin is much softer, especially around the elbows.

I certainly feel a lot better. Don't have any problem getting motivated to do things I don't want to. Just do them now
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    that's the guy i was talking about! awesome! and his wife too--yowsa!

hmm, i wonder if the skin will eventually catch up with the rest of ya, peril.