Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: You are not allowed to register multiple accounts on this forum.

You are not allowed to register multiple accounts on this forum.

Shop Now
    My wife and I were trying to create an account for her to use on the forum but it is not letting us. We were using her username and email but I think it is keeping track of IP address. Is there any solution to this?

Maybe it's not IP address, but just cookies? try clearing your browser cache, then restarting your browser, then try to create a new account.

From the Forum Rules:
    Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
    I assume they keep track of this with IP addresses.

My hubby would like an account too. Sometimes he just has to log in and "be me".

Can you try maybe setting up an account for him from a public computer like at a library? Then he SHOULD be able to access it from your computer at home.

Why not email admin and explain the situation - seems reasonable enuff request to me ...

Since my husband and I both post here from the same house under two different accounts, I'd be surprised if it's IP-related... try emailing admin? Seems like that could work. Maybe they can manually set the account up for you if need be to circumvent the automatic thing.

Lightbulb

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by conpewter View Post
    My wife and I were trying to create an account for her to use on the forum but it is not letting us. We were using her username and email but I think it is keeping track of IP address. Is there any solution to this?
    I just thought I'd share that the same thing happened to us in our house, clearing the cookies/temp-files/etc. worked for us!