Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zucchini bread page

grandma is offline Member

Primal Fuel

http://simplygluten-free.blogspot.com/2008/04/gluten-free-grain-free-zucchini-nut.html

I haven't tried it, but it seem apropos for the season. I may try it.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Man, that sounds so good... almond flour is really expensive though; it makes me sad. I ordered the coconut flour cookbook (forget the title) today... hopefully there is a zucchini bread in there. Coconut flour is just way way cheaper.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

What's the title of that book, Wife?

here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Cooking-Coconut-Flour-Gluten-Free-Alternative/dp/0941599639

Not all of the recipes are primal... but it seems like it would be a good jumping-off point for a lot of things.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

Almond flour is pretty cheap at Trader Joes or you can get a coffee grinder and make your own.

thank you for the recipe xoxo Darlene

I don't have a TJs here but I will be near one (an hour away) when we move! How much is it per pound there?

do you have a costco nearby? they sell huge bags of raw almonds for like $11 and then you can get a coffee grinder and grind them and put in fridge in a big storage container. seems I found a company that was pretty cheap on the net let me see if I can find it and I will come back and give you the link k xoxo Darlene

here is one link I am sure if you google almond flour you can find it pretty cheap xoxo Darlene

http://www.ohnuts.com/buy.cfm/bulk-n...s/almond-flour

DaveFish is offline Junior Member

I can buy almond flour at Vitamin Cottage for $3.99 a pound. That's cheaper than a pound of almonds. Avoid Whole Paycheck and their exorbitant prices.

Dude, DaveFish... that is the cheapest I've heard of. Do they have a website / ship?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast