Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Katzilla's Primal Journal page 6

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Good for you for complaining!!! People should NOT get away with stuff like that. And you look awesome. She's probably just bitter because you have two beautiful children, maybe she never had any...

katzilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Good for you for complaining!!! People should NOT get away with stuff like that. And you look awesome. She's probably just bitter because you have two beautiful children, maybe she never had any...
    Thanks, I mean I feel awesome. I really shouldn't have let her get to me, but sometimes the praise/insult of a stranger seems more sincere. I don't know what made her think it was ok, or why she said what she said. It's probably best not to try to understand it and just move on, right?
    5 foot 5 female.
    Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
    Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
    Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
    Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

"Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
    "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
    I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

It's been a while. We're moving to Ft. Bragg and in the process of buying a house. We're currently living in hotels with my toddler and baby and no one is sleeping. Also I've been drinking way too much coffee. And at some point I got glutened and was crapping blood. I need a kitchen stat. We're putting an offer on a house today, hopefully we'll be in it soon.

Buuuut, I did a 2 day carb up and then a few days of low low carb and I got some results. No idea in poundage, but right now I am wearing my rail-thin husband's pants. He's got like a 28 inch waist.
    5 foot 5 female.
    Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

Nice!!!!

Pooping blood sounds alarming. You should stop that. I hope you get a kitchen soon. We are going to be remodelling our kitchen soon and the prospect of being kitchenless is frightening!

I got my kitchen. We're finally moved in and things have been much better with the butt. I'm trying to get a referral to a GI but I keep having to go back to this PA for some reason. Tricare is so stingy sometimes.

I've lost an ass load of weight. (Pun intended.) I went from a size 9 to a 7 in the last month, and now the 7's are starting to fall off.

My goal is to get healthy, stop pooping blood and put on some sweet muscle. I just started whole 30, so we'll see if that helps with any of those goals.

Tonight I made Chinese Five Spice Meat Loaf. I make up recipes as I go along and they turn out pretty well most of the time. This one was no exception.

For the Loaf:
    1lb ground meat 80% lean
    1tbs chili oil
    1.5 tbs Chinese Five Spice Powder (Totes worth the investment, also can be used for beef and broccoli)
    1/2 cup Sweet red and Yellow peppers
    1 tsp iodized salt
    1/4 cup chopped onion
    Cilantro
    1 can tomato paste
    green onion

Combine ingredients. Form Loaf. Bake at 350 for 45min-1hr. It won't really stick together because there's no egg or bread crumbs, but I don't eat food because it's pretty.

This probably serves 4, but as usual there was none left. Which kind of blows because it would have been good later.

For the Veggies
    1.5 tbs coconut oil
    2tbs coconut aminos (can sub soy sauce, but aminos are gluten and soy free)
    1/2 tsp salt
    Snap peas, carrots, broccoli and bamboo
    a thai pepper
    1 tsp grated ginger

Combine in Wok, fry for 3mins and serve. You might want to take the pepper out before serving if you're serving to those not pepper-inclined.
    5 foot 5 female.

Sooo, apparently that fertility stuff when you're primal is true.

As all of a sudden I find myself pregnant. My husband and I were religiously using condoms. WTF MATE.

I have no idea HOW pregnant I am. No effing clue.

Just wtf.

I mean, it's a good thing because it's another baby, but it's so soon after my last daughter (she's 8.5 months old) and he'll miss yet another birth because he will be deployed

I just have to get used to this idea.
    5 foot 5 female.

Um. Wow.

So, there's this theory, that absence makes the eggs grow more fertile, or something? Looks like it's true.

Congratulations, I guess!

Um. Wow.

So, there's this theory, that absence makes the eggs grow more fertile, or something? Looks like it's true.

Congratulations, I guess!
    Haha
    He's still here fortunately, I get to keep him for a few more months. It's going to be interesting having 3 under 3 alone though. I really hope I don't go crazy.

He's been doing the primal thing too, so maybe he got more fertile? IDK something must have made super-sperm that can ninja past condoms.
    Yikes.
    5 foot 5 female.

Weeeelllll you know condoms are only about 80% effective, even when used correctly - so IDK about the super-ninja-sperm but if you do it 100 times with condoms you kind of expect on 20 of those occasions some of the little buggers are going to get through... I'd blame it on the frequency rather than the super-ninjaness of the sperm, but wait til the kid arrives, maybe he or she will be some kind of super-baby!

Weeeelllll you know condoms are only about 80% effective, even when used correctly - so IDK about the super-ninja-sperm but if you do it 100 times with condoms you kind of expect on 20 of those occasions some of the little buggers are going to get through... I'd blame it on the frequency rather than the super-ninjaness of the sperm, but wait til the kid arrives, maybe he or she will be some kind of super-baby!
    Hahahahhahaha. I laughed so hard. It's true too, we have sex every night. It was kind of bound to happen, I just assumed we'd be more protected because I am still nursing my 9 month old every 2 hours.
    5 foot 5 female.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast