Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Katzilla's Primal Journal page 5

katzilla is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's been like a week since I've weighed myself and I kind of wonder what happened. It sounds crazy but I can imagine that I've lost, gained or stayed the same. They all seem plausible to me.

I wonder if "Operation Lose a Butt-load of Weight Before Husband Returns" might be a huge bust. I feel like I've been eating too much food. But it's been very primal. I did have some fruit which for me is unusual. My stomach looks ok though.

Tomorrow I will be traveling home where I have more control over the food, which is a huge relief. I miss cooking for myself. Plus I don't add brown sugar to everything like my step-mom. Oh god.

I also need to get away from this place because it's diet coke central. I miss my soda water. I love the carbonation, but I don't want any artificial crap and I have the worst time saying no to diet coke.

Also I am still not pooping on my own and that freaks me out. I've had two packets of that "smoothe move" tea because nothing is happening. I'm not cramped or gassy but I kind of like pooping every day. I'm sure I need to find the zen in this but it's hard.

spughy is offline Senior Member
    Katzilla, did you stop drinking coffee, by any chance? I stopped when I stopped dairy - coffee isn't coffee without cream - but I found the pooping got more regular when I added it back in. Bad, bad caffeine, and I should probably wean myself off it, but it's so goooood. I'm drinking coffee black or with coconut-based "creamer" which is ok but not fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Katzilla, did you stop drinking coffee, by any chance? I stopped when I stopped dairy - coffee isn't coffee without cream - but I found the pooping got more regular when I added it back in. Bad, bad caffeine, and I should probably wean myself off it, but it's so goooood. I'm drinking coffee black or with coconut-based "creamer" which is ok but not fabulous.
    I'm still drinking it! I actually upped my intake since these dang kids have me up at all hours, lol. The baby just got two teeth (of course while the husbands away) so I am drinking coffee like it's going out of style.

I think caffeine will be my only vice, besides chocolate. Yummmm.

We made it home and I made it to my scale! *Drumroll*

I lost weight. 2lbs since the 11th, which is good enough for me. Even with all that stupid diet coke. I'm back to my water now, thank goodness.

I tried on some new pants I just bought last week. I bought them tight but they fit perfectly now. Although I should probably stop buying low rise jeans because my stomach is still all puffy saggy and weird from the baby. I really hope that the loose skin tightens up. I'm dry brushing it, but not putting any cream on it or anything because I don't really believe a cream will work.

I'm back in 9's or 11's depending on the brand. I'm quite pleased.
    5 foot 5 female.
    Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
    Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
    Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
    Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

"Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
    "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
    I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

Yay for skinny jeans!!! And yay for lbs gone! Enjoy your water!

Quote Originally Posted by spughy View Post
    Yay for skinny jeans!!! And yay for lbs gone! Enjoy your water!
    Thanks! I'm pretty excited. I just saw my friend who saw me last two weeks ago and she says I look way skinnier.
    I've convinced her to go primal.
    5 foot 5 female.
    Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

Guess who dropped 5lbs in 21 days? This guy. My husband is going to see me for the first time since then today, I hope he notices.

I've pretty much hit my pre-pregnancy weight. Before getting knocked up I would fluctuate from 150-155, and this morning I weighed 154.

Now I'm going to work on getting guns *flexes*
    5 foot 5 female.

Yowza!!! You look FABULOUS. Good work lady!!!

Thanks! Another pound just melted off this morning. This stuff works, haha. 34lbs in a little under 4 months. I <3 being primal.
    Last edited by katzilla; 01-29-2011 at 05:49 AM.
    5 foot 5 female.

So we went in to the post registration office to register our new (to us) car. I was holding Ingrid and Ilse was in her carseat. The lady looked at me and asked me if I was pregnant. I told her no. Then she asked when I had the baby. Then she asked if I was breastfeeding, when I said yes she said, "Oh that explains why you still have all that baby fat."

I should have cried in front of her, I really should have.

Bill said she was an awful bitch troll who needed to shave her mustache, but it didn't make me feel any better.

This morning I was woken up with a call from the post Police Chief. He said he received my ICE complaint and was going to suspend the lady who did it, and apologized profusely.
    5 foot 5 female.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast