Thread: FREE easy to make Home made Weight Vest!

FREE easy to make Home made Weight Vest!

Shop Now
    Here's a link to a video I just made about a very fast and free substitute for weight vests! Enjoy =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CnkADrYPE

I'm going to do this with sand bags from Lowes or Home depot. Thanks for the idea Tim!

No problem Kyle! Glad you enjoyed, I actually just finished a workout right now doing exactly what i showed for my dips =)

Awesome idea. You just saved me a bunch of money I would have spent on a vest.
    "A man in this world without learning is as a beast of the field."

My Primal Journal

Good stuff man! Vests do have a place, and if you can afford one I would recommend grabbing one if it's at a decent price. But even if you own a vest, I bet you'll still end up using the book bag as well =)

The one advantage with the vest is it equally distributed the weight front and back. Not a big deal on pushups but it makes a difference on other exercises (squats, lunges, etc). If you buy a solid adjustable weight vest, it will last you a lifetime.

Once you add weight, is it really bodyweigh training anymore lol

Learn More
    Exactly! That's why vests are great, and as I said if you can get one then great! But if you can't then try this out. Besides, there's always a ton of progressions for all body weight techniques that will be challenging enough that you'll never need to add weight to your movements