Thread: Food Intolerance Test page

aimlow is offline Senior Member

Food Intolerance Test

Primal Fuel
    Anyone heard of the Carroll Food Intolerance test? Is it legit?

It came back that I am intolerant to soy, dairy, and fruit/cane sugar when eaten together. I also have a gluten intolerance. I believe this to be true. It measures up.

Anyone else in my boat?

How do you live in the real world? At home I'm fine, but every restaurant uses soybean oil to cook, flavors every sauce and marinade with sugar (not to mention gluten-containing products), and uses butter for flavor.

Please tell me life will go on.

songofhealth is offline Junior Member
    Dear Aimlow, the Carroll Food Intolerance methods DO WORK! I am walking proof. Who was the doctor that evaluated you? I recommend going to website www.songofhealth.com. There you can read testimonials of a number of subscribers; they share their stories of how avoiding their food intolerances has dramatically changed their health for the better. There you will see how to successfully avoid your food intolerances. By the way, I am potato intolerant, with a combination of fruit/sugar within 6 hours of each other. If I unknowingly eat my food intolerances, I know pretty quickly, as I will experience an uncomfortable reaction of some sort - nausea, headache, stomach ache, fatigue (most common), etc.

In Health...

racingsnake is offline Senior Member
    @aimlow - plenty people - and plenty on this board. Life will go on. Take a look at my journal to see just how much you can avoid and still live happily

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Ummm... songofhealth? Your slip is showing.
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

hazyjane is offline Senior Member
    I haven't heard of the Carroll test, but I've identified intolerances to foods, metals and even phenolics via electrodermal screening.
    You don't have to live with food intolerances- you can get them cleared with NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique). It has a really good success rate. It's so much easier not having to avoid so many things (except gluten

kate211982 is offline Junior Member
    aimlow, where did you have your Carroll Testing done?

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aimlow View Post
    Anyone heard of the Carroll Food Intolerance test? Is it legit?

It came back that I am intolerant to soy, dairy, and fruit/cane sugar when eaten together. I also have a gluten intolerance. I believe this to be true. It measures up.

Anyone else in my boat?

How do you live in the real world? At home I'm fine, but every restaurant uses soybean oil to cook, flavors every sauce and marinade with sugar (not to mention gluten-containing products), and uses butter for flavor.

Please tell me life will go on.
    Everyone is intolerant to soy and gluten. They are not meant to be eaten by humans. Most people just do small enough damage to themselves eaten that crap that they don't notice it. Cane sugar shouldn't be eaten anyway, and it you eat it with fruit then you are getting even more sugar.

The only interesting thing is dairy, which some people are supposed to have the gene for and others not. However, I've found it seems to come in degrees, with some people who cannot tolerate milk being able to tolerate butter for example.

I've also heard those tests are useless. Even if they are not, they are pointless when eating paleo because what they turn up is likely some poison you shouldn't be eating anyway if you are paleo.

Living in the real world is still very easy. I like eating out and hate cooking. I search the menu for the most primal/paleo thing and then take my chances on whether or not I'll regret it.

If you don't mind cooking then you can learn to fast when you are not at home and when eating out with others only select things like fruit or a salad with no dressing or just a coffee. You can resort to preprepared meals for work and travel.

EDIT: I say paleo, because one of the major differences between paleo and primal is the latters acceptance of dairy.