Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thought we could try this. (Friday Primals) page 3

pellegrina is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Ooh, fun!

QOTD: Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Standard one hole in each ear, and one tattoo, a sun/moon celestial on my upper left arm.

DI: Carrots...not a huge fan. I can eat them roasted, or in soups and stews, but I don't care for them raw.

WR: Going to go out to the ballfield later and play Frisbee with my son.

FR: Just had a bowl of blueberries and raspberries with walnuts and ground flaxseed, covered with homemade cinnamon coconut cream. Yum!!

NPR: We unschool our son, and we all just went to our first unschooling conference last week. It was awesome, and we met so many cool people. Hey, wouldn't it be cool to have a Primal conference??

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

QOTD: 7 tats, 7 piercings

DI: I hate carrots

WR: I am on exercise burn-out and need a break.

FR: I'm getting tired of eggs.

NPR: TGIF and yay for the long weekend!

ccarrigan is offline Junior Member

QOTD: Ears Pierced, and one tattoo on my lower back that I got with my dad when i went away to college (insert *awe* here)

DI: I shred them with a mandolin along with cabbage and beets and make a dressing with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, s+p and cumin/coriander.

WR: Have been sick since Monday so haven't run or done anything overly strenuous since then. Went for a nice walk this morning though, think I need to walk more often.

FR: Have been drinking a shake in place of a meal for the last three days (1/2 cup each: coconut milk, hemp milk, water. 1/2 an avocado, 1/2 a banana, 2 cups Spinach, 1 teaspoon fish oils, and a scoop of protein powder) it's so f*cking delicious and is really filling (it IS about 800 calories... haha)

NPR: Playing in a Beach (volleyball) tournament this weekend. Should be good times.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Aw, I got my tattoo with my mom! Not the same thing, but we went together and it was nice to not be alone

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

QOTD: Ears pierced (once each), no tats... I think maybe someday I'll get something else... I like the ear piercings that are high up on the ear (just one) or maybe a little tat on my hip or ankle or something... something cute and small. But for now I'm just vanilla.

DI: I've been making egg salad and then scooping it up with carrot sticks. Mmm.

WR: Husband and I have been feeling icky this week but yesterday I made myself lift sorta-heavy things and do jumping jacks. My calves are all tight now because of the jjs.

FR: Addicted to my coconut milk cocktail. And this morning I used some leftover veggies to make a "fried rice" with scrambly eggs (without the rice). It was delicious.

NPR: Got to ride in a jet last week. It pretty much rocked. And I looked pretty bad-ass.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Fancy! I'd say you definitely look bad-ass, and I'm guessing the rest of the guys on the runway thought so too You and maba keep making me want thai and indian food, thank goodness I got it on the menu for next week!

You are what you eat,

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

hannah, that day it was mostly ladies on the runway. haha. (well their husbands were all there too). We all looked pretty hot.

What're you making next week to fulfill your thai/indian craving?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

grandma is offline Member

hubba hubba FNW!

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

@FNW: Baby, ohhhhhhh BABY!!!

Super hot photo :-)

I'm actually going to do the Moroccan Chicken casserole that was posted last week maybe? It sounds delicious, and has the ginger/coriander/cilantro/cauliflower rice that I've been craving

And I'm making beef and broccoli, and lamb chops with veggies and hollandaise

You are what you eat,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast