Thread: probiotics page

lbt
    lbt is offline Member

probiotics

Shop Now
    Those of you that take them in the pill form....do you take them every day? I have been (just once daily) and have been feeling "off" lately....bloated, pooched belly (atypical for me), not hungry, etc....and decided to skip it today and found that I felt much better today than I have in a while. I was wondering if you should take it every day. The bottle says one a day and work your way up to 2 or 3. I did 2 (am then pm) one day and will NEVER make that mistake again.

Primal Babe is offline Senior Member
    I take 2/day & don't notice any side effects whatsoever... Maybe you need to try a different brand?

lbt
    lbt is offline Member
    I take the Primal Defense brand that seem to be highly touted on the board. Hmmm....

periquin is offline Senior Member
    Those things you mentioned---could it be that you did not refrigerate your probiotics? They are capsules or powders, whatever, of living bacteria and should be refrigerated.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

dacec is offline Senior Member
    Could you try a more natural approach, like kefir?

lbt
    lbt is offline Member
    Those things you mentioned---could it be that you did not refrigerate your probiotics? They are capsules or powders, whatever, of living bacteria and should be refrigerated.
    From what I understood, the Garden of Life Primal Defense probiotics didn't have to be refrigerated. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dacec View Post
    Could you try a more natural approach, like kefir?
    Isn't that dairy? I can't do dairy. I so wish I could because I would love to be able to have greek yogurt when in a pinch from time to time.