Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mehdi banned me from Stronglifts forum! page 6

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    You are obviously well-liked and respected here tfarny. No need to propose that Mehdi might indeed be a bit of a muppet.
    I started this thread in 2010!! Somebody necro-posted up there. I had forgotten that SL 5x5 even existed.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    I just really don't understand arguments AGAINST eating natural foods.
    I think it's just the name "Paleo". It would be like going to the WeightWatchers forum and recommending South Beach. I've told hundreds of people about Paleo without ever using the term. Just tell them to stop eating processed food and explain what foods are processed. They'll get it.

Ha! Didn't realize this was an old post, revived by spammers...still applies.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    I started this thread in 2010!! Somebody necro-posted up there. I had forgotten that SL 5x5 even existed.
    Ha ha - I love that term necro-posted. I didn't spot the dates, TBH.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Gene is offline Junior Member
    I'm so glad I moved on to Starting Stength after just a month on Stronglifts5x5. It's ironic that I found SL5x5 from a comment made here by Mark Sissons recommending Mehdi's site. Obviously he's not returning the favor!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456