Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mehdi banned me from Stronglifts forum! page 3

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Wow, what a douche. No better than the banana people.

I can't see how a sane person could ban you for those posts. I guess you're supposed to praise him at the end of every post? Jesus christ.

batty is offline Senior Member
    http://stronglifts.com/cnn-twinkie-d...oss-junk-food/

what a hate on for paleo/primal. i suspect he was robbed at gunpoint by a marrow bone.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    This whole twinkie shit is so annoying. Sure, if you care for nothing BUT how much you weigh then the twinkie diet is great, the problem is that 90% really and wholeheartedly care for nothing but that. They'd rather eat one soggy wet piece of pizza a day if it means losing 30lbs before christmas.

Can we nuke earth already? If I had my way there wouldn't be so many people around. Especially reproducing holy god.

erica057 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    http://stronglifts.com/cnn-twinkie-d...oss-junk-food/

what a hate on for paleo/primal. i suspect he was robbed at gunpoint by a marrow bone.
    Argggg...Mehdi himself said that he's always been skinny and struggles to GAIN weight! I hate it when people who haven't had trouble losing weight feel that they have some authority to tell everyone that a calorie is a calorie. Meanwhile there are scads of people like myself who could not lose weight no matter WHAT until they cut the carbs and processed food. So annoying.
    My food blog ~ http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot.com
    My primal success story

"Boxing seems to contain so complete and so powerful an image of life -- life's beauty, vulnerability, despair, incalculable and often self-destructive courage -- that boxing IS life, and hardly a mere game." --Joyce Carol Oates

Abu Reena is offline Senior Member
    btw, regarding the twinkie diet thing, check out wholehealthsource.blogspot.com for a great takedown of the twinkie diet.

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    What is ironic is that if you read his nutritional recommendations, they are extremely close to paleo:

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-d...ding-fat-loss/

which makes me think that his whole beef (pardon the pun) with Paleo is an emotional one in that he really missed the boat on the whole paleo branding gig and feels left out as folks like Robb Wolf and Mark Sisson have garnered more attention and market share.

I'll say it again, calories in = calories out is doing arithmetic when your body is doing calculus.
    Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KestrelSF View Post
    I'll say it again, calories in = calories out is doing arithmetic when your body is doing calculus.
    That's fucking genius. Are you to credit with this quote? I'll certainly be repeating it.

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    What is ironic is that if you read his nutritional recommendations, they are extremely close to paleo:

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-d...ding-fat-loss/

which makes me think that his whole beef (pardon the pun) with Paleo is an emotional one in that he really missed the boat on the whole paleo branding gig and feels left out as folks like Robb Wolf and Mark Sisson have garnered more attention and market share.

Exactery..

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    That's fucking genius. Are you to credit with this quote? I'll certainly be repeating it.
    It is my original creation. I better copywrite it now! Please sign this NDA before using it!
    Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Love this!

That CI=CO crap particularly drives me up the wall.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast