1) get a filter that filters chlorine out of your shower/tub water.
2) no foaming cleansers on the bod - wash hair out of the tub/shower but leaning over the edge of the tub to keep foaming substances off your body skin.
3) take a shower/bath daily...but not too hot - preferably just *barely* warm enough to keep you from chilling. Hot hot water is very drying. A good long exposure to more 'tepid' water will soak in, then you'll 'seal' it in with one of the following lotions:
3) use cerave cleanser or avene trixera cleanser (see my eczema document in my google docs link below). I don't like cerave cream as much b/c of the container. for my face I use olay definity illuminating cream cleanser or Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin.
4) follow with cerave lotion or trixera lotion (links in my eczema doc) to me, coconut oil is drying. For my face in very dry weather I like atopalm MLE facial cream and/or eucerin co q sensitive skin anti wrinkle cream (not lotion).
5) use a humidifier in every room of your house in which you spend significant time. I prefer the warm mist (ie no 'filter') humidifiers. I have a Vick's Warm Mist Humidifier that I got for $30 at Target. Actually I think I have four of them.
For the rest of the links, see my eczema document, linked in my 'google doc' in the signature line.