Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eye floaters

eye floaters

Shop Now
    Does anyone have experience with eye floaters? While staring at a white wall this morning i noticed something that appeared to be a tiny black hair in my line of vision. when i move my eyeball, it moves as if it's floating in water. if i move my eye rapidly and then stop my eyeball, the line moves rapidly then slowly comes to a stop and falls gently downward. it's really quite strange. anyway, does anyone have experience with this? i've also had some weird muscle aches and a headache today, though that's not abnormal for me.

I have loads of these due to Diabetic retinopathy.

If they float, you may be eating too much fiber.

kcult, sometimes you're funny. but at least you try.

saqueen, i was wondering about this. i have a family history of diabetes (both sides), maybe my body is still healing from previous sugar binges? i've also been a bit dehydrated lately, i wonder how this factors in.

I've had tons of them ever since I was a kid, which I was told by my optometrist is typical for people with myopia (near-sightedness).

I hate 'em. I wish there was some easy way to filter the impurities out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    Does anyone have experience with eye floaters? While staring at a white wall this morning i noticed something that appeared to be a tiny black hair in my line of vision. when i move my eyeball, it moves as if it's floating in water. if i move my eye rapidly and then stop my eyeball, the line moves rapidly then slowly comes to a stop and falls gently downward. it's really quite strange. anyway, does anyone have experience with this? i've also had some weird muscle aches and a headache today, though that's not abnormal for me.
    They appear to be associated with aging probably the result of oxidative damage.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=float...ient=firefox-a

Mine have improved *dramatically* in the last month or so, six months into primal.

Interestingly, I just had a vision exam today and my vision has improved significantly.

K

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

saqueen, i was wondering about this. i have a family history of diabetes (both sides), maybe my body is still healing from previous sugar binges? i've also been a bit dehydrated lately, i wonder how this factors in.
    Hmm if I were you I'd test my blood sugar a few times, just to be on the safe side.

I've got them. Eye doc says it's not abnormal. I hardly notice them anymore.

I have a few. Don't even notice them anymore. I was told they are very common and that sometimes there is now explanation. But who knows.

Shop Now
    I found his very informative article on Floaters:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Black-Sp...now&id=3500356

Best to you,
    Grizz