Page 98 of 196 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 98

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Today's workout:

Tabata Snatches X 2
    Snatches X 2
    Push-ups, 25-20-20
    Pull-up(palm facing in, straddling the bar), 1 x 10, 1 x 8
    Chin-ups, 1 x 8
    Pull-ups(regular), 1 x 8

Done fasted again, about 17 hours in. Felt OK. I was a little sore from the other days workout actually, but good anyway. Took about 1 minute breaks between Tabatas. Breakfast was leftover steak and eggs. Went a little crazy with dinner last night. Hamburgers and roasted sweet potatoes. Ate at least 2(probably a little more) sweet potatoes by myself. I was stuffed when I was done. So full I didn't even want my dark chocolate later.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

There is a roast going in the crock pot and the smell is driving me crazy. Getting ready to throw some sweet potatoes in the oven to roast, and then it's into the backyard to play for a little bit. By the time we are done, dinner will be ready, and I'll be ready to devour it.

I have taken the last couple of days off from working out because my back has been stiff and sore. Not from doing something to hurt it, but because my old mattress sucks ass. I'll do something today though. If only it were uncomfortable because of this it would be ok, but this definitely isn't the problem.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that'd be a First World problem right there! (and one I wouldn't mind having)

So how was that roast? After I read that, I had to do up a pork tenderloin or go insane with envy.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Roast came out great. I will be finishing of the leftovers today. I need to do up a big pork roast one of these days.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Love pork roast better then pot roast.
    Georgette

Today's workout:

Max rounds in 20 minutes (no. I didn't bother counting)

2 pull-ups(alternating with chin-ups)
    5 push-ups
    5 squats

Decided to go all body weight today as the back has been bothering me. Didn't want to do something with the weights that would aggravate it. I pushed myself very hard today. I got a lot more out of it than I thought I would with strictly body weight. This was a fasted workout again. I'm going to do fasts on workout days. On rest days I'll eat breakfast in the AM if I hungry, but I won't force it. So that would usually mean maybe a eating an hour or 2 after getting up. Broke the fast post workout with a banana, about half a sweet potato, and the rest of then left over roast from the other day.

PLEASE, someone stop me from ever going out into the rest of the forum ever again. I am normally pretty good at biting my tongue, but eventually I will snap and the real me will surface. Then I'll probably say something ignorant that will get me banned from the forum or some shit. Every now and then I get the urge to venture out and try to "reconnect" with the forum that I used to love being part of. Now all it does is make me pray for the ability to punch someone through the internet.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    PLEASE, someone stop me from ever going out into the rest of the forum ever again. I am normally pretty good at biting my tongue, but eventually I will snap and the real me will surface. Then I'll probably say something ignorant that will get me banned from the forum or some shit. Every now and then I get the urge to venture out and try to "reconnect" with the forum that I used to love being part of. Now all it does is make me pray for the ability to punch someone through the internet.

Is taking all your bacon away for a month punishment enough?
    Georgette