Page 93 of 194 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 93

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hey, Dave... just had a thought. Was your daughter's issue on the same night you made those stuffed peppers? Has she had any other minor breathing issues after having eaten peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, etc? Possibly a nightshade thing, is what I'm thinking. Not entirely, but perhaps nightshades exacerbate it?

Hope she's feeling better and that a diet shift (at least a three-week trial run should be agreeable to your wife) sorts things out!
    No, this is something that's been coming on for a while. It's been coming slowly, so we always thought maybe allergies, or just thinking she's been getting a lot of colds recently. I think that now that we know we can do something about it. I'll be going to get a new vacuum with a HEPA filter and upgrading our A/C filters, and maybe gets some other air filters for her room.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I have eaten so much easter candy tonight that it's not even funny. It's not even good quality candy! CANT.STOP.EATING.IT.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    ha! you sound like me last Halloween. every easter i buy a ton of candy, but this year i've toned it down quite a bit, and included pistachios-in-shell (the kids love those, but we never buy them). it's all good, organic-ish stuff but they've already had so much sugar.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I have eaten so much easter candy tonight that it's not even funny. It's not even good quality candy! CANT.STOP.EATING.IT.
    Well, at least Easter is only once a year. Next year just eat the Easter Bunny...totally primal.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Next year just eat the Easter Bunny...totally primal.
    That's the kind of karmic balance that hits me. . . right here, man. Right here. <taps his stomach emotionally>
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

The diet so far today has consisted of hard-boiled eggs and massive amounts of chocolate. The amount of methane gas I will be producing today will be reaching epic proportions. Please keep all open flames away from the skink household.

Yes, I will be considering setting snares in the backyard for next Easter. Instead of the traditional Easter ham we will be having hasenpfeffer.

LOL good luck with any gas leaks. Happy Easter!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Ughhh....crappy chocolate hangover today. I think a little while of fasting is in order. With the exception of coffee, that is.

My 3 year old just described me as a big kid daddy. That made me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    My 3 year old just described me as a big kid daddy. That made me happy.
    Nice! Good to know you are keeping young at heart.