Page 91 of 196 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 91

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I find just playing with a few others (jamming) makes a big difference. If I were to play solo... yeah, that'd be nerve-wracking!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i always loved playing with an orchestra or even a quartet. i had a solo with the orchestra in high school, and that was great as well. i still can't jam, i don't know why. somehow, i just don't know what to do.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Some of the most fun playing I've had was just trying out a guitar in the store doing some blues riffs and some dude came over and we played for a while. No audience but the guy working in the store
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Today's workout:

Max rounds in 20 minutes

5 KB Snatches each side
    5 Push-ups
    5 Pull-ups(alternating with chin-ups)
    5 Sandbag thrusters

I had to make myself go out and workout today. I didn't want to and almost talked myself out of it. But i quit my whining, put on my maxi pad, and got out there and did it. I made myself keep a good pace even though I wanted to slack off. About 4 minutes in all i could think was "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!". About half way through It started to flow good, but then the last minute or so I thought I may actually die. I didn't want to but now I feel better for having done it.

Now to go start dinner. Going to try and make stuffed peppers. We'll see how they turn out.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Now to go start dinner. Going to try and make stuffed peppers. We'll see how they turn out.
    Good luck. Stuffed peppers are the bomb.

These fucking rocked! Even the wife(who's kind of a picky eater) went for seconds.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    These fucking rocked! Even the wife(who's kind of a picky eater) went for seconds.

and now you will make with the posting of the recipe.

spacedreamer01 is offline Junior Member
    Yes please! Recipe! These look fantastic!

Started by cooking diced onions in bacon grease(of coarse). When they started to get almost done i threw in some chopped garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper, and a whole bag of chopped baby spinach. then added 2 lbs ground beef and 1 lb ground pork. When that was browned i threw in a can on diced tomatoes. Stuffed all that into the peppers and baked for about a half hour. Towards the end I sprinkled some cheddar cheese on top. Oh, I put the peppers into some boiling water for a couple of minutes to just soften them a bit before stuffing. It made more filling than I needed, but I'm sure i will find a use for it.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you sir. That sounds fantastic. My wife loves stuffed peppers so I like to try new versions.