Page 89 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 89

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Canio, I promise not to spoil what happened until you get a chance to watch, but the season is off to a good start.
    Not a bad start at all. Melisandre...hot....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Wait... Season 2 has started? What fucking rock have I been hiding under?!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    city-wide hunts are ruthless. apparently in our city hunt, there's a special egg with a ticket for a new bike in it. i've heard stories of people pushing little kids out of the way and such. i've never gone, we arrange egg hunts with friends.

i'm so jealous of you guys! no tv here, so i can't watch the new episode unless i can find a pirated copy or rent it somewhere. i'll probably wait a while then watch a bunch in succession. i know what's supposed to happen anyway.
    Yep. There were a handful of "Golden Eggs" hidden that would let you pick one of the big prizes.
    No TV...hmmmm....If you are an HBO subscriber you can watch them online for free. If you know someone who is, maybe they would let you log in on their account.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Wait... Season 2 has started? What fucking rock have I been hiding under?!
    I imagine it is a very cold rock.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Meh. Maybe I'll just wait til Season 2 is over. It's not like I don't know how it ends, anyway.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    my sentiments exactly. then i also avoid the whole "OMG i have to wait a WHOLE WEEK for the next episode" anxiety.

See you guys have read the books. I don't know what's going to happen. i could read the books, but I'm really fucking lazy these days.

Oh, and hey you cock sucking spammers....I went and found the post you keep quoting and added a few extra words, so feel free to keep quoting from that post you fuck wads.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

I'm so behind on all my TV watching. I haven't seen half this season of Spartacus, I haven't even gotten Season 2 of The Walking Dead on hand yet, and I hadn't realized that Game of Thrones was back on. Ah well. Been spending more time on my mandolin, anyway. Been eyeing this sexy beast as my next upgrade. I'm pretty sure it comes with a guarantee that a woman's undergarments will simply disintegrate upon strumming it within earshot.

The stage after Patrick plays his mandolin.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    That is sexy. Let me know how that guarantee works out. I've only ever played woodwinds but perhaps there is something to this string thing after all....

and Dave...that is too freaking funny.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

PrimalCon New York
    Your string instruments definitely have the CDI factor(chicks dig it)