Page 88 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 88

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Dang, that sounds good. Much better than some lame ass pizza.
    It was better, and I didn't have to feel all shitty and bloated, and fart all night(well, the farting part might have been fun).
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I think this is my new favorite quote. That was one hell of a breakfast(I had to google poutine. cheese fries with gravy? those are popular in my wife's hometown in WV). I would say not "maybe whiskey", but definitely whiskey. If this is a last big blow out for the next couple of months you might as well do it up right. So how long before the weather gets into normal people temps?
    Oh, it done got blowed out. Nothing over the top, but in addition to my awesome hangover breakfast and beer and wings for lunch, it was brew pub pints and pulled pork with fries for supper, followed by Belgian sour beer (made my friend's friend) and some Oban whiskey. My. God. It was so damn good that whiskey. Like God decided he needed to make himself available in wondrous liquid form.

So yeah. I definitely ended on a very good note.

Weather here can start to turn as early as late March, but we're typically in the 60+ weather by mid April. It's at least Vibram weather most days now.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I'm only good at making it do the last part. No cow whisperer, I.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Had a nice day today. Took the kids to an easter thing at a local park. They had bounce houses, rides, face painting, and an egg hunt. Little one was a little upset that she only got 2 eggs because the other kids were a bunch of wild little fucks whose parents needed punched in the balls and/or vagina. i smoothed it over with her. We discussed the level of poopoo headedness and such. Other than that everyone had a nice time. I decided to make this another fast day with the exception of coffee this morning. So fasted from yesterday evening until around 4:30 pm. Actually I had a banana around 3. But dinner was a big ass salad, NY strip steak(rare as hell), and some good Italian chicken sausage(organic, no nitrates, and all that bullshit). Now some 90% chocolate as I get ready to watch Game of Thrones. (Thanks Canio, I'm hooked on that fucking show)

canio6 Guest
    You're welcome, and hey, you get to see it hours before I do so pooh to you with knobs on. As for the bounce house and all, that sounds like fun but what did the kids have to do? And damn you and your food. Now I am even more hungry than I was. I need some cow up in this house.

Two back to back spammers, wow. I'm must be popular now...woohoo!!!

Canio, I promise not to spoil what happened until you get a chance to watch, but the season is off to a good start. For the egg hunt, it was basically a big field with eggs scattered around. The kids(a hundred or so) were then herded into a small area and then let loose. The bad part is when you have some parents instructing their kids to be ruthless in pursuit of a plastic egg filled with toys and candy. Who teaches their kid to push the little kids out of the way to get things? It was supposed to be broken up by age, but they were having their older kids go with the little kids so they would have the advantage.

canio6 Guest
    Because people are assholes? Nothing says good parenting like encouraging beating weaker competition. Asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Asshats.
    Yep. That pretty much sums up my view of most people in society.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    You are badass if you get hit by 2 spammers in one night. Carry on my friend.
    Georgette

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    city-wide hunts are ruthless. apparently in our city hunt, there's a special egg with a ticket for a new bike in it. i've heard stories of people pushing little kids out of the way and such. i've never gone, we arrange egg hunts with friends.

i'm so jealous of you guys! no tv here, so i can't watch the new episode unless i can find a pirated copy or rent it somewhere. i'll probably wait a while then watch a bunch in succession. i know what's supposed to happen anyway.