Today's workout:

KB Snatch X 200
    KB Swings X 200
    Push-ups, 25-20-15
    Chin-ups, 8-6-4
    Dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 10
    See-Saw Press, 3 sets of 10
    Squats with heavy bag on shoulder and KB in opposite hand, 3 sets of 10

Didn't get to time the snatches and swings(battery is dead in the Gym Boss), but the pace felt good. I'm sure I would have been happy with the time.

Yesterday's dinner of roasted chicken turned out good. I gave the chicken a bacon grease massage then coated it with salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and parsley. I then surrounded it with sweet potatoes and onions and let it roast for about 2 hours. My first roast chicken so I was happy. The wife finished of the leftovers while I worked out, so it must have turned out OK. She's picky when it comes to chicken. I'll be hitting the leftover chili here in a minute.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Todays workout :

Tabata burpees
    1 min rest
    Tabata KB snatches
    . 1 min rest
    Tabata KB swings

push-ups, 25-18-15
    Pull-ups(straddling the bar), 8-6-4
    Sandbag thrusters, 3 sets of 10

Not the longest workout today, but I kept the rest breaks short so the intensity was there. I felt good after. Was having some Carb cravings, so for dinner i ate half a chicken and an ungodly amount of sweet potatoes. I was pretty stuffed. Only managed one square of dark chocolate for desert.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Today's workout:

Tabata KB Snatches X2
    Tabata KB Swings X2
    Push-ups, 25-18-13
    Chin-ups, 9-7-5
    Sandbag Thrusters, 3 sets of 10

Kept the rest period in between to no more than a minute to keep the intensity level up(I was using every bit of that minute between Tabatas, especially before the last one).

I've been really hungry today. Breakfast was 4 eggs scrambled with chopped up bacon, onions, and orange bell pepper(all cooked in bacon grease of coarse). I just at 2 good sized hamburger patties with a sliced tomato for a late lunch(and I rarely eat lunch), and I am still looking forward to a big steak for dinner tonight. Maybe because yesterday it was a big breakfast, small lunch, and no dinner(well, except for the dark chocolate in the evening). Just didn't want dinner last night for some reason. Oh well, I don't sweat about how much or how often I eat. This ain't rocket surgery after all. Eat when your hungry, eat as much as you need to not be hungry, and just eat real food. You really can't fuck that up too badly.

Today's workout:

Tabata Snatches X 2
    Tabata Swings X 2
    Push-ups, 25-20-15
    Dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 10
    Sandbag Thrusters, 3 sets of 10

Today is my B-day(Yayyyyyy!). I've kept the meals primal up until now, but there will be cake and ice cream later(chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream ) First we'll be taking the kids to get there picture with Santa. I just love going to the mall around christmas time(does the sarcasm come through in writing?), and then we'll have dinner somewhere. No clue what we'll get, but it has to be somewhere kid friendly so the options are a little narrowed down.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Dave!
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday! Steak, kids love steak. Really. >.>
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

You mother fucking cock sucker ass weasels!!! You spam my journal on my fucking birthday? If I could find you I would cut your fucking heart out with a spork and use your fucking skull as my beer mug.

Geo and Canio, thanks for the birthday wishes.

We ended up going to chili's. Not exactly my favorite, but my daughter loves it for some reason. I ended up eating chips and salsa, and a big ass burger, bun and all(but it did have Bacon on it ). When we came home I ate an obscene amount of chocolate cake. So I spent all night farting and woke up with a grain and sugar hangover feeling and slightly dehydrated. It was fun though. But I was amazed that we picked the one mall in the world that doesn't have a god damn Santa in it. I explained that this mall is too crowded and all the traffic would scare the reindeer so Santa had to go to a different mall. We'll have to try again next week.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Happy belated bday, man!! Sorry for the late well-wishes -- I wasn't around much yesterday. Sounds like you had a good one.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    You mother fucking cock sucker ass weasels!!!
    I am totally stealing this line.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I am totally stealing this line.
    Wow...the most quoted man on MDA(even more than Mark Sisson) whats to take one of my lines. I feel honored.