Page 71 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 71

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    And what have we learned? Always listen to me.

Yes, lesson learned. The Gospel of Patrick- and he did sayeth go forth and drinketh beer and eateth lots of steak, for it is good. Thou shouldest always flirt with the hot bus driver that did hiteth upon us.

Geo, from what I remember of gyms there was usually more sniffing going on there than anything else.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Woke up today with a strange craving for candy corn. I wonder what nutrient my body needs to make me crave that? I guess I'll go stuff myself full of eggs and coffee with lots of cream and see if it goes away. Must....resist.....candycorn.....

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Bacon! Bacon solves everything.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Haha....yes that would take care of it. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but we are out of bacon. Actually we are out of most everything. Thank dog it's payday, I'll be heading out to stock up soon. I had to settle for an omlette as big as a small child with a bunch of Swiss cheese. Oh, and massive amounts of coffee.

Dammit. Now I want coffee. Although I did just have leftover pork tenderloin... wrapped in bacon.

Seriously, though... everything should be wrapped in bacon. Especially bacon.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Can that be my new signature?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Today's workout :

4 sets of 5 kb swings, 5 kb high-pulls, 5 kb snatches, 5 kb clean and press, 5 lunges
    Push-ups, 25-18-12
    Chin-ups, 8-6-5
    Sandbag thrusters, 3 sets of 10
    Bulgarian bag squats, 2 sets of 20

Now to go get ready for work.

Yesterday's workout:

150 KB snatches
    200 KB swings
    push-ups, 25-18-15
    Dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 10
    Sandbag thrusters, 4 sets of 10

Worked out later in the day, so it was a little weird not having the sun on me. I'll have to get an earlier start next time, I like the sun.

Heading of to start x-mas shopping for the kids and to pick up some vegetable plants to try and get something growing in the garden. Yeah, that's right all you snow birds up north, I get to plant vegetables this time of year. Suck on that.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Yeah, that's right all you snow birds up north, I get to plant vegetables this time of year. Suck on that.
    Oh yeah?! Well we get to. . . ummm. . . stay inside and have sex? YEAH!

(phew. good save, me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Oh yeah?! Well we get to. . . ummm. . . stay inside and have sex? YEAH!

(phew. good save, me!)
    Haha...OK, but I have to wonder who the sex is with since of seems 98% of the population of Canada is down is south Florida for the winter.