Page 54 of 192 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 54

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You want to know what is really fucking crazy? I put a link on my twitter account to my post saying I think the hcg diet is stupid, and now I have 4 followers that sell the hcg injection and drops, as well as a other BS scam diet shit. Are they really that fucking stupid?
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Hcg spammers have no sense of irony, I guess. I still have hope that Nigerian princesses with their millions do, though.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    hcg spammers have no sense of irony, i guess. I still have hope that nigerian princesses with their millions do, though.
    lmfao
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

So what kind of fucking retard decides to go outside and workout when it is 95 degrees in the shade? Yep, this kind of retard right here. I figure if I torture myself now, the spartan race won't be such a shock to the system.

Today's workout:

Tabatas of the following with 1.5 minute rest in between
    Burpees
    KB Snatch
    KB Snatch
    KB Clean and Press
    KB Swings
    (by the time i got to the swings i thought i was going to die)
    Squats with a Bulgarian bag over one shoulder and a kettlebell in the opposite hand hanging down between the legs(alternating sides each set), 6 set of 10
    See-Saw Presses with KB's, 3 sets of 10(or sets of 20 if you want to look at it that way. 10 each side)

Holy fucking hell is it hot out there today. I literally felt like I was cooking. But like I said, torture myself now so the Spartan race isn't a shock to the system. Hell, it will be a nice cool February morning when I do that. Tomorrow I would like to get in at least 3 mile run. Nothing crazy, just a moderate pace. Need to start a little more endurance stuff.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Okay, Dave. Pictures time. Let's see them guns now! You were looking like a badass brick shit-house months ago. I'm surprised you aren't Tabata swinging the Hulk as a warm up!

Pictures!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Okay, Dave. Pictures time. Let's see them guns now! You were looking like a badass brick shit-house months ago. I'm surprised you aren't Tabata swinging the Hulk as a warm up!

Pictures!
    Hahaha, I'll see what I can do. I am kind of lazy when it comes to that stuff.

You'll feel better for it, and it's great reinforcement on your progress and efforts.

Holy shit, it is fucking hot outside(South Florida in the summer time, duh). I wanted to make sure I got a run in today anyway. I could feel the heat radiating up off the pavement. So the heat, combined with the daily big-ass thunder storm looming in the distance, I kept it to just 2 miles with 15 push-ups at the .5 marks(2 miles and 60 push-ups). I felt good and could have kept going, so next time I will do more. I really want to get some vff's. The pavement is way too fucking hot to go totally barefoot on right now, and I'm not getting the best form in shoes. The fall semester will be starting up soon and the wife will be bringing in a paycheck again, so maybe then I can get some. Until then my Nike Frees will have to do.

So, on December 3 there is going to be a 3.1 mile Warrior Dash race held in my area. I think this could be a good warm up event for the Spartan race at the end of February. It could also tell me just how un-fucking-prepared I am for the 8 mile Spartan Race. For someone who has never been that into running(even when I was good at it and did it often for sports training), 8 miles is a long fucking way and is kind of freaking me out a little as you can tell. But don't worry, I still plan on doing it.

Why don't you work on the Warrior Dash, and based on that register or not for the Super Spartan? You don't have to do shit you don't want to, dude, and like you said: it's hard to say how prepared you're getting unless you do one. Plenty of time to register still for the Super Spartan between Dec and Feb!