Page 48 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 48

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Geo: the image of Patrick running around in a pair of shorts and VFF's hugging random men saying "I love you ,man!" is both hilarious and kind of disturbing at the same time.

Patrick: Good luck at the race. I'm sure the adrenaline rush will keep your emotions at bay until it's over. Afterwards you will turn into the hug machine Geo spoke of, but that may be due to the post race celebration beverages.
    He also needs to be shirtlesss AND sweaty. That'll make the hugs that much better.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    I'll be muddy, too. So shirtless, sweaty AND muddy. Possibly bloody, too. Depends on the barbed wire, I guess.

So shirtless, sweaty, muddy, bloody man-hugs. ........................ewwww. Hope they don't capture it on video.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'll be muddy, too. So shirtless, sweaty AND muddy. Possibly bloody, too. Depends on the barbed wire, I guess.

So shirtless, sweaty, muddy, bloody man-hugs. ........................ewwww. Hope they don't capture it on video.
    Sounds like a damn good day. Wish I could be there.

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    It's been a reaaaalllllly long day. I work 12 hours last night and got home at 7:15. My daughter had a playdate with her best friend from kindergarten at 10 that the whole family was going to, so I just didn't go to sleep and have been up since. This is now 27 hours awake. I'll sleep good tonight, though. Had lots of fun at the park with lots of moving at a slow pace, and even managed a foot race or 2. Tomorrow we're going to my mom's for the 4th. I already know it is going to be pizza and other crap like that. I'm debating if a should bring a big ass steak and cook just for myself, or just take part in the pizza and beer for the day. We'll see...i'm not overly concerned with one day of eating shit.

So on my blog I opened an amazon.com store with all primal/paleo stuff in it. No, i'm not asking anyone to buy anything. i was just kind of fed up with the bullshit ads for crap that google was putting on there. i decided to put the stuff I thought people would be interested in(OK. not people, it's what stuff I like). Just scroll down to the bottom of the blog, or go here.

YOU DON"T HAVE TO BUY SHIT FROM ME. It's just a list of crap I find useful and worth anything, unlike the Jenny Craig ads google put on before(retards).
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    27 hours awake? Yikes. Not fun at all. Pizza and beer everyone once in a while wont kill you. Then again big ass steaks are really freaking good so....compromise and have steak and beer?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Hmmmm....steak and beer.....you may be on to something there. That is the breakfast of the gods, after all.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Hmmmm....steak and beer.....you may be on to something there. That is the breakfast of the gods, after all.
    Gospel according to Dave? I think I could support that.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Gospel according to Dave? I think I could support that.
    Fuckin' right! Count me in on that.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

I'll take the steak. I can't drink beer at all period anymore. If I can find a beer that doesn't cause me to get sick within 15 minutes of drinking it, it's mine!

PrimalCon New York
    It's been a nice holiday. Ate a bunch of food I shouldn't have eaten, drank more beer than I should have drank, and I'm now drinking a glass of wine after watching a good fireworks show. Happy 4th y'all!