Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 4

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dayum!!!!! Awesome results you're getting!! I keep telling myself I need to take pictures but I chicken out. No one has taken a picture of me since October, 2010.

BTW, steak and eggs is a great breakfast
    Georgette

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Geostump. Not Dayum-worthy yet, but I'm working on it. I give it another 6 months and the Dayums will be flying left and right.

And yes, steak and eggs is a great breakfast, as well as lunch, dinner, and midnight snack. Anyone who says otherwise just ain't right.

I had steak and eggs Saturday. I really could go for some now.
    Georgette

Dinner was good tonight. Wife was working so it was leftovers. The t-bone steak was almost as good as the first night I cooked them(Icook a damn good steak). With it I had a salad that was probably large enough to feed a family of 4, but it hit the spot. For desert 4 squares of 90% dark chocolate.

The workout tonight went well. Started out with 2 tabatas doing kettlebell snatches with about a minute rest between them. Then on to double kettlebell clean a press, 3 sets. Then 3 sets of dumbell rows. Then 3 sets of squates with the heavy sandbag. And finally 3 sets of push-ups.

Now just laying in bed watching tv waiting to get tired. Going to take the magnesium citrate and let it do its thing. I know it would probably help not to be watching tv before bed, but nobody is perfect.

Tommorow night it is back to work. At least until I win the lottery and retire.

Up today at about 7:30 am. I have to work tonight, but hopefully they will let me go early since I have training tommorow afternoon. With any luck I'll get out of there around 2 or 3am.

Breakfast today: 4 eggs over easy and a small mountain of bacon. 2 cups of coffee with heavy cream, probably 1 more cup later.

For dinner later I have some top sirloin fillets thawing. I will probably fry them in some bacon grease. It sears the outside nice and crispy while keeping the middle nice and rare. That and a big ass salad.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Hey, what do you know it worked. The before pic was from the christmas 2009, about 2 months before starting and the other one is fairly current. Still have a way to go, but getting better.
    Dude, you look like a fucking beast -- like Beowulf about to go tear some limbs off creatures of legend. Holy shit... That's amazing progress and then some!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Yes, skink, awesome pics and amazing progress. One can definitely see a distinct, noticeable difference between the before and after. Big time! Keep posting the progress!

oh, and I gather from your posts you are as much of a steak fan as I am! Awesome. Nothing beats a big, fat, steak grilled on your own grill. Im am a HUGE fan!!!!
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Hey, thanks for the comments(Beowolf, huh? I always thought he'd be taller than me.). I'm not where I want to be yet, but at least getting there is enjoyable now. And Nachobrawler, words cannot describe my love for steak!

Steak is a beautiful thing. It's a tie between that and bacon.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Hey, thanks for the comments(Beowolf, huh? I always thought he'd be taller than me.). I'm not where I want to be yet, but at least getting there is enjoyable now. And Nachobrawler, words cannot describe my love for steak!
    Yeah, those are some kickass arms dude, and as for steak...oh yeah, so freaking good. Keep it up man. You're rocking it.

Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast