Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 37

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Climbing gym?
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Had a good days sleep and woke up around 12:30. For breakfast I chopped up some bacon with some diced onions and mixed with some scrambled eggs. Oh yeah, and 2 giant cups of coffee with heavy cream. For dinner I cooked some delmonico steaks in the skillet in lard. I also cooked up a couple of andouille sausages, and a mixed green salad.

The fun with the family turned out to be family day in the backyard. It was as fun as going somewhere else and a lot cheaper.

Todays workout:

2 Tabatas of kettlebell snatches
    1 Tabata of kettlebell swings
    Push-ups- 20, 17, 12, 10
    Sandbag Thrusters, 4 sets of 10
    Kettlebell cleans into a front squat, 3 sets of 8
    20 Turkish Get-ups, 10 left 10 right

I had a very proud moment during the workout. I was on the patio while the kids played in the backyard with my wife. My oldest daughter told me to look because she and her sister were exercizing too. They were running around, doing push-ups, and my oldest even started doing burpees. My kids are learning something from me. I'm just glad they are learning this and not remembering the bad lifestyle lessons I used to teach.

Oh yeah, and the wife was making her comments about liking to watch me workout. That wasn't too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I had a very proud moment during the workout. I was on the patio while the kids played in the backyard with my wife. My oldest daughter told me to look because she and her sister were exercizing too. They were running around, doing push-ups, and my oldest even started doing burpees. My kids are learning something from me. I'm just glad they are learning this and not remembering the bad lifestyle lessons I used to teach.
    Awesome! Hurray for being a positive role-model!

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Oh yeah, and the wife was making her comments about liking to watch me workout. That wasn't too bad either.
    Even awesome'er!

bow-chicka-wow-wow!

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Woke up a little tired this morning. I think I stayed up too late watching Game of Thrones, but I'm addicted to that damn show. I will need to find the books.

For breakfast a took some sage sausage and mixed with some diced onions, then threw 3 scrambled eggs in. Topped it with some roasted garlic salsa. Very good. The coffe goes without saying. Having to say I drank coffee is like saying I plan on breathing today.

I have a BBQ brisket in the crockpot for tonight.

Today is the day I plan on making my Bulgarian bag. Hopefully I can find an innertube to do it. I hate when I can't find things and have to get them online. That will delay me for like a week and it fucking annoys me. I like to do things when I want to do them.

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Your food talk is making me damn hungry! Stop talking/writing about such things as BBQ brisket! My mouth is watering just thinking about it...
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

If just the thought of it makes your mouth water then it's a good thing your not in my house. It smells AWESOME in here!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I haven't drank any coffee for 2 days straight and I miss it. Oh well, will have my fill of it tomorrow morning.
    Georgette

I'm having a pork chop + baco-chard for supper. I can't stop snacking on garlic-stuffed green olives, though. Christ those are good.

Here's the new Bulgarian bag. It's 50 lbs, and as its turns out that is pretty damn heavy for one of these.

Who needs a gym.

And the pull-up bar

Last edited by skink531; 05-16-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Wow! Nice gear, man. That Bulgarian bag came out really well!