Page 35 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 35

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I need to make a Bulgarian bag.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Should be able to make one of those pretty easily, though. If not, just tear the stomach(s) out of a cow with your bare hands and swing it around a bit.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

I figure I just need an old innertube, some duck tape, and something heavy to fill it with.

Patrick, i think you mentioned something like this once. i don't think I'm ready for this yet.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Yup! That's what Erwan Le Corre was doing during an interview. Here's Part 1 of that interview. At about 55 sec, they start showing him doing stuff while he's chatting. At 6:17, he starts to do those Turkish Get-ups with the tree. There's another spot where he does one-handed lifts with the tree, both hands, then does plyometric push-ups where he's jumping over it on the ground.

This guy's gotta be my ideal human being, at least in terms of fitness. I'm a huge fan, and I'm gunna do my damnedest to be able to register for the 7-day Thailand course in Nov 2012.

Last edited by Patrick; 05-12-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Today's food - Breakfast was 3 eggs scrambled with ground sausage, 3 cups of coffee with heavy cream. I had lunch again today. Why am I hungry mid day all of a sudden. Growing boy I guess. Had a big salad of mixed green, cucumber, green onions, and tomato with EVOO and balsamic vinegar. Later today I will finish off the chili for dinner.

Tonight I am back to work. Just a 8 hour night, so home at 3am.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Your food sounds delish, however I am grossed out by the thought of swinging a cows stomach around.
    Georgette

Not only is my mom interested in primal, but apparently my step father is too. Mr. CW himself is interested. But from the way my mom makes it sound he is only partially on board. He will have the hardest time going against CW. He has already said he won't give his brown rice. Of all the things not to want to give up, why brown rice? That stuff tastes like hot ass. I sent them all the info about how all the bad stuff in rice is in the husk, and how all the nutients you think you're getting are bound with phytic acid and unless you are a rat you don't make the enzymes to break it up. My mom says he is probably part rat. He will hold on to CW hard because otherwise he will have to admit his health problems were caused by his "healthy" lifestyle. He ran marathons and ate high carb low fat. Now he's older with a wheat belly, very little muscle mass, and a pace maker. It will be a hard pill to swallow that it was all caused by chronic cardio and all those whole grains. I'll have to see what I can do to bring them around.

My wife has a habit of vigorously shaking the container of cream before pouring it into her coffee. This is a habit she developed from the old non-dairy creamor days when it was printed on the container to do so. Do you know what happens when you vigorously shake a container of heavy cream? That's right, it turns to butter. I asked her about it and she said she noticed clumps forming and figured she should shake harder to break them up. Its ok though. I've found that little clumps of butter in my coffee don't taste bad at all.

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    I've taken to drinking the heavy cream right from the carton. No cup. Its mine. All mine. And its a pretty good desert (I usually drink a couple gulps after dinner at night). Filling and Primal(all fat with 0 carbs).
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Buttery coffee goodness. Now I know what to do when I run low on butter and don't want to go to the store.
    Georgette