Page 29 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 29

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Woke up early today, had to take the wife to Cleveland Clinic for some outpatient stuff. Today went good, but she will need a bigger surgery probably in Oct.(yeah, the surgeon is booked 'til then). Breakfast today was 4 eggs scrambled with ground sausage, diced onions, and then topped with salsa. On my 4th cup of coffee, but it was an early morning. Dinner tonight it Outback Steakhouse, I'm sure i will find something there. On saturday we are having a party for my oldest at Monkey Joe's, so i will probably be eating pizza and cake. Not probably, will be. The good thing is Monkey Joe's is a palced filled with multiple bounce houses and slides. Adults are not supposed to go in, but I have a way around that. You can go in to "assist" a child under 4. Well, my little one wants to go too . So i will be partaking in the festivities as well, I'm just not allowed to bounce(or get caught anyway).

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I'm just not allowed to bounce(or get caught anyway).

Good luck on not getting caught. Adult bouncy castles would totally rock.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Why, oh why don't i listen to you all when you say to stop reading most of the other post in the forum? Was just over there and now want to shove something sharp in my eyes. I actually think i'm dumber now.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Good luck on not getting caught. Adult bouncy castles would totally rock.
    I'm going to suggest to the manager they should have an adult night there.

Why, oh why don't i listen to you all when you say to stop reading most of the other post in the forum? Was just over there and now want to shove something sharp in my eyes. I actually think i'm dumber now.

You are. Sorry to break it to you, but some of those posts will suck IQ faster than a kid on a pixie stick.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I'm going to suggest to the manager they should have an adult night there.
    Adult night...bouncy castle...count me in.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    The good thing is Monkey Joe's is a palced filled with multiple bounce houses and slides. Adults are not supposed to go in, but I have a way around that. You can go in to "assist" a child under 4. Well, my little one wants to go too . So i will be partaking in the festivities as well, I'm just not allowed to bounce(or get caught anyway).
    Now I wanna picture of that -- Dave leaping about with the kidlets.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Now I wanna picture of that -- Dave leaping about with the kidlets.
    Pics will be difficult. I will have to do most of the jumping around when I am out of the line of sight of the "grown-ups". I'll tell my wife to try her best and we'll see what happens.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Adult night...bouncy castle...count me in.
    You know, we should start a bar with this as the theme. Would totally rock!
    Georgette

Dinner last night at Outback. Had a rib-eye, baked potato, and a salad. And yes, I ate some bloomin' onion too(that's right, I said it). What started as just going to have 1 bite turned into taking a bunch of bites. Rest of the family ordered desert, but none for me. The waiter was like yeah right, and said he'd bring an extra fork for me. No, really, I'm not eating desert. Its not a big deal. Breakfast this morning was scambled eggs with ground sausage, diced onions, and salsa. Later today will be pizza and birthday cake, how much I can't say. After the party I will be going to work tonight (huraah for staying up all day and all night). I'm going to call yesterday and today a carb refeed, yeah that's what it is.