Page 27 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 27

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Guess I needs to get me some brisket now. I love brisket and that is what I get from the local bbq joint down the road.

The lady who you met who is on dialysis and eating doritos seems to be the norm. Most people who are on insulin/dialysis still think they can get away with eating whatever they want. Being in healthcare, I hear this all the time and it breaks my heart, especially when others ask what they can do to help them not need the stuff and I can't tell them a damn thing about PB.
    My grandmother had diabetes that interfered with her ability to heal, which in turn made the cancer spread like wildfire. Yet, every time Isaw her, she had a Coke nearby, right to the very end....
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I've spoken with a man before here who has told me that he'll take his insulin just so he can eat a candy bar. I told him he shouldn't be doing that as that is not the intent of insulin. His exact words were "fuck it. We're all going to die." I told him that by him doing that, he is raising healthcare costs for the ones who are healthy. He basically said he doesn't care. That just saddens me all to hell.
    Georgette

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Give him a knife and tell him to go to town. If he won't (hypocrite!), you'll do it for him. You know, since he doesn't care and all. I really fucking hate people sometimes. Ok, most times.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Give him a knife and tell him to go to town. If he won't (hypocrite!), you'll do it for him. You know, since he doesn't care and all. I really fucking hate people sometimes. Ok, most times.
    I hate people. At least most of the time.
    Georgette

I think most people would be surprised by how many times a day I mutter or think "I hate people" or "people are ijits."
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I think most people would be surprised by how many times a day I mutter or think "I hate people" or "people are ijits."
    Used to have a bumper sticker that says H8U.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Used to have a bumper sticker that says H8U.
    I have one that says "Sorry, I wasn't taught to say "Fuck You" politely." Still haven't figured out where I wanna put that one. It's not going on the car (for multiple reasons), or the laptop (I refuse to deface that thing), or Loki ( same reasoning) and I can't bring it to work.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I have one that says "Sorry, I wasn't taught to say "Fuck You" politely." Still haven't figured out where I wanna put that one. It's not going on the car (for multiple reasons), or the laptop (I refuse to deface that thing), or Loki ( same reasoning) and I can't bring it to work.
    Frame it and hang it over your mantle?
    Georgette

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    My favorite is "DOUCHE" ....with the Obama "O". However, I am not allowed to display it publicly. Its at home in my basket of personal items near the door to leave....
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Amen. It is like the asshats who bitch about overpopulation. Not a single one of them has ever taken my advice. "The only sure fire way to contribute to population control is to kill yourself. Go ahead. I'll wait."

Uncommitted fuckers.