Page 26 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 26

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Dave, you might be shorter, but you're freakin' big enough to crush skulls. I've seen the pics. I had to change my pants.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Dave, you might be shorter, but you're freakin' big enough to crush skulls. I've seen the pics. I had to change my pants.
    HAHAHAHA...thanks.

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Ok..first...Skink, where are the pics? Did I see them? I cant recall...direct me to the post please.

And Patrick, I'm sorry dude but right here is where we part ways. Portman over Fox? You got to be shitting me, right? The only way Portman beats out Fox is if its about who smells more like a man...

Not getting that one at all, buddy. And from what I hear...Fox only plays stupid in the movies. She really gave em hell for her money and all during this past shooting of Transformers. She quit the cast several times (I dont recall exactly why but they came crawling back to her) and ended up reworking her contract. But you are right...for all I know she could be as dumb as a box of rocks. But for that matter...so could Portman. And she smells bad too...
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Fox isn't even in the last Transformers movie. Some blonde chick is in it. As for Portman, she seems to be beautiful in an attainable sort of way. Fox hell she could be Angelina Jolie's younger sister for all we know. Yep they look alike.
    Georgette

Nacho, there back on page 3 of my journal.

And yes Fox is very hot, but so is Portman. Both very beautiful in different ways. I'll accept both as legitimate choices.

Dinner tonight was really good. If you've ever wondered ho wbrisket turns out in the crock-pot, ITS FUCKING AWESOME. I ate a normal amount of brisket and had a big salad with EVOO and balsamic. It was an early dinner so befor getting ready for work i snacked on 2 slices of bacan and a cup of coffee with heavy cream.

I went to a call tonight that made me shake my head. Not the call itself, but the person that called. Someone hit her car while she was shopping, no big deal, so i went to her house to take the report. 60 year old woman, 10 years younger than my mother who i don't consider elderly. As she walks outside, she can barely hold herself up and almost falls into the bushes. I catch her and take her back into the house. She tells me how she's worn out after having dialysus. So I go back out to get what I need and when I come back in she is there with a giant bag of DORITOS. Really lady? You just got home from DIALYSIS!!!!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Sneaking in to say HIIII and share some Manly Pink to your page! ;-D
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    Sneaking in to say HIIII and share some Manly Pink to your page! ;-D
    HAHA. Hey stranger. I was starting to think I was going color blind now that you don't post so often.

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Nacho, there back on page 3 of my journal.

And yes Fox is very hot, but so is Portman. Both very beautiful in different ways. I'll accept both as legitimate choices.
    Thats right Skink...I saw those when you originally posted them. Skull crusher...that should be your name! What was your weight /measurements in those pics and how are they now? Your "gun" is looking massive in that picture!
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Guess I needs to get me some brisket now. I love brisket and that is what I get from the local bbq joint down the road.

The lady who you met who is on dialysis and eating doritos seems to be the norm. Most people who are on insulin/dialysis still think they can get away with eating whatever they want. Being in healthcare, I hear this all the time and it breaks my heart, especially when others ask what they can do to help them not need the stuff and I can't tell them a damn thing about PB.
    Georgette