Page 161 of 196 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1958

Thread: Skink's Primal Journal page 161

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Damn. Nicely done, sir!

All I have to say about your dinner is:

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Today's workout:

Tabata Snatches x 2 (1 minute rest between)
    Overhead Press, 3 x 10 (30 seconds rest between each)
    Pull-ups, 3 x 10 (30 seconds rest between each)
    Swings, 4 x 25 (25 seconds rest between each)

An abbreviated workout today, but very HIIT like. I felt pretty good. Couldn't take too long since I had weed eating to do.

Where is my appetite these days? Lately my breakfast/lunch has been getting later and later, and sometimes not at all. Today I fasted as usual before my workout. I was done right around 1 pm and still wasn't hungry. My post workout meal ended up being a few bites of yogurt and nothing else. I still eat a good size dinner, though. And now for some dark chocolate.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Today's workout: Speed workout. all reps done as fast as possible with 20-30 seconds rest between sets and exercises.

120 lb sandbag carry for 75 yards(distance from the garage to where I work out)
    80 lb sandbag clean up to shoulder, 4 x 10
    bKB Overhead press, 3 x 10 each side
    Pull-ups, 3 x 10
    120 lb sandbag bear-hug squat, 4 x 10
    Push-ups, 40-20-15
    Body rows, 3 x 10
    120 lb sandbag carry for 75 yards(back to the garage)

I flew through this. About 25 minutes start to finish. Let me just say this...grabbing a big ass sandbag in bear-hug and then squatting is harder than it sounds. Also, I finally broke down and bought a Brute Force sandbag. The homemade versions kept ripping open and pissing me off. So this new one is all fancy. It has 3 40 lb filler bags that fit into the big bag that has all kinds of handles to grab. It's actually pretty cool. Though now the hardest part of the workout is getting a 120 lb bag on my shoulders and carrying to and from the workout.

Today I was at my oldest's soccer game and overheard a guy on the sideline talking with his friends. I wasn't trying to be nosey, but the subject of food and cholesterol caught my attention. His wife was saying how he was good this morning and didn't have his usual biscuits and gravy, and had oatmeal and whole wheat toast instead. He was saying that it was because he was at a cholesterol screening and it wasn't good. I never heard the total cholesterol, but he said trigs over 300 and HDL was 19. Holy shit!!!

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Dat mofo's already ded 'n' he jus' don' know it!

Your workouts are getting truly insane. Cavadlo's got nothing on you, man, and LeCorre would brick his pants reading that. Jesus H. Don't post progress pictures; I'll slip into a depression.

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh c'mon, give the ladies a break. we haven't had any skink pics in ever so long.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Oh c'mon, give the ladies a break. we haven't had any skink pics in ever so long.
    Sorry P, I am with Patrick on this one. The sheer manliness of it might cause me to have to slip into a state from which I cannot recover.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I'm with Paula. Pics! Pics! Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Dat mofo's already ded 'n' he jus' don' know it!
    That's exactly what I was Thinking at the time.

I wouldn't want to do that to anyone. Putting my ugly mug on here might crash the MDA server or something.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sorry P, I am with Patrick on this one. The sheer manliness of it might cause me to have to slip into a state from which I cannot recover.
    Don't give me that bullshit Canio. The word is already out about your badassery.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Don't give me that bullshit Canio. The word is already out about your badassery.
    Dude, I can't even spell sndbag let alone carry one.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Dude, I can't even spell sndbag let alone carry one.
    Ha! Well played, sir. Well played.